Refreshing and rebuilding my Baja SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get them??
:unsure: Considering it got some stuff on eBay as we speak. But if I do it I will build a second Baja with that and rcmaxx parts go tsk b or sx5 make it big bore to supplement weight. But will need to give up on rcmaxx hybrid idea which is not detrimental. Since I have mainly been stock pilling the rcmaxx Baja stuff so far.

WellI have been searching for pictures of the Baja rear end on the rcmaxx chassis with the Baja shocks on the rear. I have to say most of the pictures I have seen it looks quite ugly, not having the same size losi shocks all around and same front and rear shock tower height. Like the outlaw roller leaving me scratching my head not sure if I like that lay out. Even though all the pictures were diy. I’m kind of falling back towards another Baja.695E85A8-83C7-47B9-8F72-2C3A86CBD6FA.png

If im must be 100% honest here? i don't like all the rcmax baja parts together ? there will 0 flex in a crash so youll just end up actually breaking parts more offten? View attachment 63213
In my books theres nothing wrong with the rear end looking like this?
I agre
I agree I was going to mix it with some plastic rcmaxx bulk, team chase upright, rcmaxx shock tower, the rear bumper plastic

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks