Refreshing and rebuilding my Baja SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well got some more goodies talk about fast shipping. But they need to update the images on there website. The picture on website shows a solid spur on the 20/54 that doesn't need the gear carrier. Then I get this and see I need to buy a gear carrier View attachment 62212

Don't feel bad . I did the same thing when I ordered my BB gears.

Well just orders these didn’t see the point of just ordering gear carrier by itself. Now I need to take a break from ordering:unsure:. Got the wife birthday next week sons birthday next month. Need to start putting money aside for Ps5 and new Xbox. Christmas will be here soon enough and I have 3 kids and a house wife. But I wouldn’t mind some front aluminum hubs any recommendations? I can probably squeeze those in.A2107CAA-2C28-409B-B92E-521E128F1534.png

Man sitting around on my day off trying to figure out how I can fund a big bore project :unsure: .

Back a few years ago ,I would have already had one ,but now sense that I am not working ,there is no way!
But back then ,I did not know that 5th scale was so popular ,,as I was heavy into buying nitro stuff & expensive
upgrades for them ,like the Hardcore ,MIP an Lunsford products ,an some engines!

Back a few years ago ,I would have already had one ,but now sense that I am not working ,there is no way!
But back then ,I did not know that 5th scale was so popular ,,as I was heavy into buying nitro stuff & expensive
upgrades for them ,like the Hardcore ,MIP an Lunsford products ,an some engines!
Ya, I don’t know how I didn’t notice them before, must have been so distracted. I was so caught up with my nitros wasn’t paying any of my 1/5 scales much attention. Wasn’t till I herd Byrons fuel was going away I redirected my attention to my 1/5 scale. Then found my self back in this forum after many years being away

Ya, I don’t know how I didn’t notice them before, must have been so distracted. I was so caught up with my nitros wasn’t paying any of my 1/5 scales much attention. Wasn’t till I herd Byrons fuel was going away I redirected my attention to my 1/5 scale. Then found my self back in this forum after many years being away

I use to do builds like crazy ,but got to the point where I was running out of room an most would just sit ,I guess my G-son
is going to have a field day when I am gone!

I use to do builds like crazy ,but got to the point where I was running out of room an most would just sit ,I guess my G-son
is going to have a field day when I am gone!
Same here ally my rc I built, painted completely over hauled. But I know at some point we will all be to old to play with them. Regardless of the emotional attachment. I have 5 1/5 might be will to come down to 3 and get rid of my brushless. I still struggle to enjoy them because there so quiet. Keep my 3 nitros.

Try Bones Brew nitro fuel. Good stuff. It's what I run and way cheaper??

Ok lets think about this. In my area there were 4 hobby shops. Were down to 2. One exclusively flight the other basically doesn't stock anything nitro. Parts and a few gallons of nitro. They only run one class of nitro races anymore. Last time I was in inwas talking with the new owner(s) and asked them what happened? Basically got told they couldnt sell anything nitro anymore, and only the die hard guys were running them. So they changed to e words, and sold off the last few gas 1/5 they had. At the time they had a dbxl e on the shelf as a display model. No spare parts in stock for anything 1/5th scale. So yeah it doesn't surprise me that shops are going under. Especially with as picky as a nitro can be to tune.

Sounds like my hobby shop mainly planes ,heli and a whole load of Arrma and Traxxas products. Whenever I went there and asked for something they always say they can order it for me. Like I can’t order it my self and have it delivered to my front door.
But on the other hand how many more online vendors are there?
Really only use like 4 now
DDM been using them a long time for 1/5
rccaronline I have used a few times for Fg stuff that I can’t get from DDM
Amainhobbies nitro
now Detroit performance

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks