Reps 5t 2.0 v2 build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I was boosted. I bought the filter for the description spyder filters gave on ddm's site as well as a more detailed description on their website which was total engine protection. They also say that it's ment to capture anything and also dust which it didn't and failed miserably .

Yes I was boosted. I bought the filter for the description spyder filters gave on ddm's site as well as a more detailed description on their website which was total engine protection. They also say that it's ment to capture anything and also dust which it didn't and failed miserably .
Crazy that much could get through. Foam is the way to go I guess

Does it look like the tr housing was letting dust through? I run a oiled hpi filter in mine. That sucks to see either way.
No it was the filter again that let it through. I'm surprised but at the same time I could say I knew better. It does bother me tho that I knew better but believed in the sales pitch of spyder filters.

No it was the filter again that let it through. I'm surprised but at the same time I could say I knew better. It does bother me tho that I knew better but believed in the sales pitch of spyder filters.
its all good info ryan (y), yeh its sucks you toasted a top end,
but the rest of us can make an informed decision now through your experience (y)(y),

ooooh look at me with a sensible post :ROFLMAO:

Well I just got off the phone with them and they want me to send it in to be tested. I'm not too thrilled about the conversation as I was overly corrected and was told 5100 units have been sold and not 1 issue so im the first. Im going to tread lightly as I didn't like how the conversation went.

That sucks Ryan, I feel for you! I lost my 1st 1/5 scale engine due to dirt/dust ingestion, but I take some responsibility for tha.🤦🏻‍♂️ A Friend who was a semi pro MX’er then switched to Speedway bikes after he broke both ankles gave me some aerosol Maxima to try and I’ve been using it ever since. I really like it, strings like crazy.

Thought the Spyder would be decent though, That’s a shame!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks