Rippers KM Blade build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just trying to help out. Ebay is usually my last resort when it comes to RC electronics. If something goes wrong with the controller they usually try to pass tha buck. Amain would take it back in a heart beat. You should also look at Tower hobbies for things too. I love their monthly payment plan for big ticket items. Unfortunately they don't have the 3pv in stock tho.

To be honest. I ordered that and the killer bee late last night after drinking for the first time in months lol.. I was lucky I didnt spend more haha. Thanks for the tip tho Crucial, much appreciated.

I'm going to be taking it out in a hour or so to see what I can break lol. I'm putting the bead lock rings on the uber vipers right now. I'm going to throw in the traxxas rxtx for now. I'll stick with the stock battery until I get the new rxtx so I can set the end points with that new life battery.

I did record it. But half a tank in I poop it off for a minute. Went to pull start it and start up again amd now the pull start wont catch amd turn the motor. You can pull the rope amd it will retract, but it wont pull start the motor.
I'll post the vids when I get home. These uber vipers are insane. Sucks, my wife ran to the store and left me here, so I was only able to get s crap recording with me holding a phone and running the truck at the same time lol. Hope this is a simple fix so I can get back out today.

I did record it. But half a tank in I poop it off for a minute. Went to pull start it and start up again amd now the pull start wont catch amd turn the motor. You can pull the rope amd it will retract, but it wont pull start the motor.
I'll post the vids when I get home. These uber vipers are insane. Sucks, my wife ran to the store and left me here, so I was only able to get s crap recording with me holding a phone and running the truck at the same time lol. Hope this is a simple fix so I can get back out today.

The paw could have broke on piece that goes on to the crank shaft!....Easy fix!....

I wish my wife would leave me home alone for awhile ,she's driven me fekin nuts!......

These were froze up. Looked like dried mud. And wasnt letting them move freely.
Should I just spray some wd40 on them? Or oil them? Or leave them dry?

Attachments

• 20200426_160544.jpg
    20200426_160544.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 5
Nope not the crankcase. I just took it out again with that traxxas radio amd it's doing the same thing. It loses connection at like 15yrds.. I've never had a issue like this with two completely fine radios. Both 2.4 both 3 channel.
The traxxas receivers antenna end is raw wire tho. So maybe it had one of those solid ends on it and it broke off? I had it given to me, wouldnt doubt that's the problem with it and why the guy so freely gave it to me haha.
I feel I'm going to be stuck waiting on that new futaba. It's to sketchy lol.

I was able to record a little. And I guess I could swap out the plug. The plug could cause radio issues though?? This motor gets it. I'm impressed. Cant wait for that new radio amd shock oil. One shock is super stiff atm.

The plug theory is interesting, because I had my wife facetime me while she stood next to the buggy in the garage. I walked well over 30yrds away and the radio was fine. The buggy wasnt running at that moment.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks