Rocks vs flywheel...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnubisBC

The Professor ?‍?
Build Thread Contributor
Spoiler warning! Rocks win...

Took the old beast to the rocky park today with the new DDM 9500 clutch spring and had a grand old time.

Sadly, my drill start cover sucked up a couple rocks 20 minutes later and went all Ninja Blender on my flywheel: flywheelbits.jpg

Gotta find a plug for that opening before I hit the rocky park again. But holy crap was it fun while it lasted!

Last edited:

Took the old beast to the rocky park today with the new DDM 9500 clutch spring and had a grand old time.

Sadly, my drill start cover sucked up a couple rocks 10 minutes later and went all Ninja Blender on my flywheel: View attachment 62967

Gotta find a plug for that opening before I hit the rocky park again. But holy crap was it fun while it lasted!
Papper weight?????
poop thats bad luck?‍♂️

Hol

Sadly, my drill start cover sucked up a couple rocks 10 minutes later and went all Ninja Blender on my flywheel: View attachment 62967

Holy destroyed. Never seen one that bad.

It is still good ,there is still one tooth left!

Do the velcro eyepatch trick. Cover hole over and cut out the starter hole and use another piece to stick on after start ......EZ

Sadly, my drill start cover sucked up a couple rocks 20 minutes later and went all Ninja Blender on my flywheel: View attachment 62967

Damn . I got lucky. I destroyed the easy start instead of the flywheel. I can live with the pull start.

poop, you just got a free lightened flywheel! ??

That's no poop! A bit too lightened for my tastes though.

Damn . I got lucky. I destroyed the easy start instead of the flywheel. I can live with the pull start.

Flywheel is cheap. I should have taken notice when I heard the first *ping*, but I just thought something bounced off the exhaust pipe. Oh well, it was still worth it. Next time, I'll be more prepared.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks