Selwa's 4WD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 30.5 ESP and FG pipe really make it go.

Funny thing is that the 30.5ESP I won on one of the first raffles here and the FG pipe was from Clubin for $15+shipping. :cool2::cool2:

I also popped into Advance earlier in the week and talked to Alex, here's the deal I got $1200 for the almost RTR version and $1500 for the RTR version the deal is we must place an order for 3 pcs min with a deposit to get this price it doesn't matter what combination as long as we preorder any 3. I need to find 2 more guys.....wink.....wink!
Now this makes it real tempting to get into one of these! Anyone interested in one?
PM me or Selwa I talked to him about this already.

Last edited:
I hope you're ready for a good race Selwa. My FG Baja is on its way!!!!!

I think I'm going to hafto call 5thscale about a bad a$$ motor and move the Samba pipe from the marder:cool2:.............

Should have it by Friday.

I also popped into Advance earlier in the week and talked to Alex, here's the deal I got $1200 for the almost RTR version and $1500 for the RTR version the deal is we must place an order for 3 pcs min with a deposit to get this price it doesn't matter what combination as long as we preorder any 3. I need to find 2 more guys.....wink.....wink!
Now this makes it real tempting to get into one of these! Anyone interested in one?
PM me or Selwa I talked to him about this already.

I would have got in on this to help you guys but my deal included trading in my heli that I had for sale. I would hit up 2sticktomm on the baja forum. I remember him saying that he wanted one...

Was up till 3:30am doing some wrenching. Woke up about an hour ago.

Here's what I added:

-Aluminum radio tray (68414)
-Hitech 5645 for front brakes (Hopefully coming in today)Had to McGuyver a setup to hold the battery and receiver box without it looking like a Mad Max. :clown:
-Aluminum gear carrier assembly (7474)
- Rear Steel brake disc (8449)

I'll snap a few pics once I clean it up again. Woke up around 8:30 myself. :sleep:

Went out bashing today with 5THSCALECANADA and ICSAM.

Some pics:

The group shot:
2i56ad.jpg

My two clean or should I say cleaner:
drcfnb.jpg

New radio tray, 5745 and another 5645 for front Brakes which arrived today! :cool2:
vxdqj8.jpg
6ekgon.jpg

I'll snap more once I get the front brakes installed.

Nice. Thanks for sharing. Can I see a close up pic of your gas cover? I saw some pics of yours from another forum and caught a glance of your gas tank cover. I want to see more of it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks