Selwa's 4WD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great... can i ask something??

the billet tank... wonderfull.. where u buy from?

i see u mount the front alloy shock tower.... but rc-caronline say that it's not compatible with the 4wd version... but he wrong evidently...

can u tell the part number of fron alloy shock tower? thanks

great... can i ask something??

the billet tank... wonderfull.. where u buy from?

i see u mount the front alloy shock tower.... but rc-caronline say that it's not compatible with the 4wd version... but he wrong evidently...

can u tell the part number of fron alloy shock tower? thanks

The tank is not billet, it's just a quick fill gas cap. With this I can fill up the Baja without having to remove the body since it's so close ot the cap. It's made by Lauterbacher and I bought it from Krikke Racing. With this cap you also need to have a small hose ot fill it up since gas cap tips do not fit. They are around $50CAD and not needed but since my Cleon also uses the same quick fill method I thought it would be a nice addition.

The front shock tower is the same one thye said does not work. I had to drill 4 more holes in the flat front brace, turn the tower around and also dremel a bit of the roll cage since the angle is different.

Selwa,
I like both cars.. I used to have the FG baja the 2WD though.. I didn't much like it in 2WD, how do you like it with the 4WD.
That Cleon looks great. I was reading your post a RCU earlier today and i saw the videos, that thing screams. Does it handle as good as it looks? I love the low profile, and that paint job is spectacular. If there were a rating i would give it a 10 out of 10 just for looks alone.

Great job on both cars..

Chris

Hey Selwa -

This is a long post overdue by 6+ years..

Do you guys do any racing? I just bought a WB535, looking to get into some tracks etc. anyone out there alive?

I like this model buggy a lot, it just looks so mean, with all the mechanical aspect of it.

Are they easily available and parts to the US?

btw, YOUTUBE has a video manager, so no need to post 30 second clips, it will bundle them all in one, its for free, no extre app or codec needed.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks