Snow money and my 5t 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buy whichever motor you want, neither are really better then the other. in some aspects maybe but i say buy whicher you like better.

the 28hp figure came directly from malossi who are very well known in the scooter tuning world. the cylinder kit rcmax (stage6 race cylinder) used to use made 18 hp ( you can find dyno figures online ) . its not bs. under 71cc is just a my guess . 15hp for 100cc is way underpowered

alx makes a badass twin, just be ready to break out 4k + 2k for chassis upgrades lol and it wont fit losis
I highly Doubt they are making more H.P. per CC than Honda Susuki and Yamaha did considering they poured millions of $$$ into development back then ,, sales are sales so ? big #'s sell product.

Malossi ain't a newbie to this stuff . Nor is stage6. And rcmax developed theyre cylinder from the stage 6.
not trying to argue with you but $$$$ makes a difference , making Scooter Motors VS the fastest bikes in the WORLD is not a comparison lmao , there are differences also a 500cc bike motor is a 4 cyl some were dual crackshafts ( Susuki's ) also so there are more losses dues to friction. Im not saying they arent great motors but for a RC car ?? not my idea of a good deal but thats me.
Bet the power to weight ratio would be pretty similar ?
except for the Trans , lol !!!

Idk what the right choice is:banghead:
Their is no wrong choice man all great engines, I say 65, if your into the 71 might as well just go with the 80, I was doing the same thing but worried about cutting up my lexan, well I got over that quick and said fug it Go Big! Can always downgrade, I have a couple more builds on the way if this is too much for my Vekta TT ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks