Strip paint off body?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think im gonna try my first paint job this winter. Got a few cans of OD green textured paint, kinda like rino liner. Hope it will help keep my bodies together. I constantly crack them. MTXL body is mostly zip strips now.

Ok so im thinking mostly purple and some candy blue together. Obviously there's no blue on my rig but I think it will look good regardless. So I put the blue I want and the purple I want together and they complement each other nicely
IMG_20191212_131900_e.png
I'll draw up my design on the body later and post a pic. Whatcha think? Oh an Doug, sorry to dissapoint but there won't be any flames lol

For rattle cans, and simple designs I just use the cheapo blue poop. For airbrush, I recommend frisket. It's a clear adhesive plastic that is easy to cut and won't allow any paint to infiltrate, making for razor sharp lines. It can also be molded around curves.

You can also use rubber cement if you want to try painting it on and cutting it while it's on the body.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks