Strip paint off body?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure you've seen pics of most of my vehicles. And all but one currently have had a repaint at one time or another. ? rc wise, I've only painted a few. You'll get pics with the next one.

Easy now mr ass hat, I've painted plenty of cars.? Just not all of them rc. And if I ever get some free time I have that 79 super cab body to paint...... don't you have some packing to do ???
Wow quite sensitive there Sean ??? yes and have an alx 85 l5t jus no pics at the mo?????jk
I've dabbled a little.
Crucial falls into "one of the few" category ?? luvs his purple ???

Suck it....? I'll get a few pics of whatever rc's later.... thought I had a few pics of my 73... painted that in high school. No camera phones back then. These are what I got stored on my phone

Attachments

• 20150716_135230.jpg
    20150716_135230.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 2012-04-27_21-38-03_116.jpg
    2012-04-27_21-38-03_116.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 8
Thanks, that was 10 years ago. It's getting a bit rough. Planning on redoing it here this summer if funds allow. The tractor actually turned out the best. It was amazing when it was all back together. For some reason or another I don't have any completed pictures of it. That was the last big resto I did before I quit working at the machine shop. Some guy had us rebuild it and refinish it for his dad. Was in his family for years and years, his dad was all but in tears when I delivered it. One of the most satisfying jobs I ever did.

Ah yeah not going anywhere.... too much money in it. Its fully done up. No problem smoldering those 37s at will. It's just a matter of some body work, a new bed and swapping the frame. The one it's on is for a standard cab long bed. I just found a 78, super cab long bed (with a real nice bed) shot cab and no front clip. Got it for a song. Just need a few more bits for it.

So opinions. After I mocked my pipe up (not sure if you guys seen it), I realized, putting the body on and taking it off is pretty difficult with the pipe in the way and can scratch it up. Aswell as, the pipe could potentially melt the body. So, do you think I should still do a body or just run it without a body? Im undecided.
Also here's the pic
IMG_20191227_002634.jpg
15774335030205927120628666401981.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks