DBXL Tear the ole girl down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well boys I've officially decided it's time for the ole gal to go. Just debating if I should sell it off in parts or a roller. Either way it's got to go. Got zero love for it since I got the 5ive t going. I'll replace it eventually with something else, just undecided 100% as to what. (Hint it wont be a baja)

bye bye hello GIF by Lidl Voyages

Well boys I've officially decided it's time for the ole gal to go. Just debating if I should sell it off in parts or a roller. Either way it's got to go. Got zero love for it since I got the 5ive t going. I'll replace it eventually with something else, just undecided 100% as to what. (Hint it wont be a baja)

Bout time?

20210120_190356.jpg
60cc actually but since you asked
20210120_194640.jpg

Zen 32 9n the left, 562xp (60cc) then 394xp (94cc) the 562xp in the picture above I just picked up, actually just showed up today. No hybrid and theres not really any on road here, but I haven't discounted a mcd or vekta yet. Time will will tell once I have a few things sold off.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks