DBXL Tear the ole girl down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I break the fronts about every other tank. Normally it's just one side or the other, this last run was jumping quite a bit, and busted both the front links. Wanted to dig the one front corner in on turns after that. Guess I'm a bit particular how it handles.
He can't break stuff when it sits on a shelf ???????
????????????????????????

So mine got ran more or less daily untill I had kids, now it comes out every now and then. It's been golden for nearly 2 gallons of fuel.... your cant make it 3 tanks without shutting its pants, I tossed a dry wall screw in and fired it back up and ran. I'm not seeing the comparison your trying to make here. A factory defect is just that, a factory defect. If I knew why the front sway bara mounts constantly broke I would dam sure fix the issue. haven't been able to come up with a good reason yet.

So mine got ran more or less daily untill I had kids, now it comes out every now and then. It's been golden for nearly 2 gallons of fuel.... your cant make it 3 tanks without shutting its pants, I tossed a dry wall screw in and fired it back up and ran. I'm not seeing the comparison your trying to make here. A factory defect is just that, a factory defect. If I knew why the front sway bara mounts constantly broke I would dam sure fix the issue. haven't been able to come up with a good reason yet.

Try removing the post with a tractor an not your RC!....:giggle:

Ironically it's my arse hat neighbors post. I had my property surveyed and he didnt like the results. I told him he can take it to court, if he likes. So he proceeded to pound a row of T posts on the line.... hes been told to remove them, several times by our code enforcement officer. Another 2 months and I think I can pull them out. I'll be sure to use the tractor that time around.

Get you 8mm or what ever you hill Muppets use to film with ( apparently digital equipment not in the hills??) the day the arse hat neighbor let's rip???????
Ironically it's my arse hat neighbors post. I had my property surveyed and he didnt like the results. I told him he can take it to court, if he likes. So he proceeded to pound a row of T posts on the line.... hes been told to remove them, several times by our code enforcement officer. Another 2 months and I think I can pull them out. I'll be sure to use the tractor that time around.

Well then ,I guess that you can pre-loosen them up with the RC ,definitly need to install some kind of impliment on the front of it though!...:unsure:

I wasnt trying to hit it, I have a dirt pile i was jumping next to the property line, landed a bit goofy and gassed it, right into the T post. To be fair, I didnt notice what I did till I seen the rear dragging arse.

Attachments

• 15996916725174234138479531766056.jpg
    15996916725174234138479531766056.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 5
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks