the bugs new mods coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i will one day but it will only be a shelf shell i think as its not going to be cheap and i don't fancy smashing another carbon shell to peices like i did with the marder one plus the stock ones hold up really well i got over 2 years from my last one but it was more rivets than bodyshell

no updates other than its been on the shelf since dwarfy was down although it started spot on today i have had starting trouble with this since fitting the new engine and no choke wasnt helping things out so today i thought id try starting it like mike and a few others had talked about so i primed it and 3-4 pulls wot it fired straight up in fact its the first time the bugs ever been started without me taking the filter off and pluging the inlet i couldnt belive it was that simple and as a result im over the moon chuffed as a dog with 2 peepee's,,next up a day of testing and setting up to try and stoping rolling and wheelying like mad hopefully i can start to enjoy this beast

and assad if you ever post on my threads again im going to shite on your doorstep and cut your cats head off in ya kitchen

A bit harsh that!! :lol::w00t::cup-1::w00t::lol:

Is this actually a medical condition - trying to maintain contact no matter what?
Is there a record for the number of name changes? !! Must be about 12 now - VERY SAD!:eek:

Al.

monday next week is a no go mate in hospital for a ct scan but should be ok for anyday after that mate this weeks full so no fun,your going to be so impressed with my bug i can start it now with no loss of skin its like a new toy

monday next week is a no go mate in hospital for a ct scan but should be ok for anyday after that mate this weeks full so no fun,your going to be so impressed with my bug i can start it now with no loss of skin its like a new toy

Ok no worries. What you done to ease the starting? Keeping your skin intact is always a good move!

it was far to rich on the low jet still need to set the top jet but its a different car and hopefully i can start to enjoy it now ive only had about a tank through it,,,all that money the rebuild cost me and its been trebored ever since on the shelf plus the on road hasnt helped as i love that thing it goes out and comes back needing nothing the bugs a crash waiting to happen and costs me everytime it gets used

it was far to rich on the low jet still need to set the top jet but its a different car and hopefully i can start to enjoy it now ive only had about a tank through it,,,all that money the rebuild cost me and its been trebored ever since on the shelf plus the on road hasnt helped as i love that thing it goes out and comes back needing nothing the bugs a crash waiting to happen and costs me everytime it gets used

At least it was a simple solution. Will look forward to seeing it run again Keith :lol::lol:

ha ha its not shiney enough yet mate but it does spend same amount of time shelved,hopefully you will see the true bug no bull just pure bashing fun if not its getting polished up lol

im bringing the bm as well mate so bring your on road wheels or borrow some off me do touring car wheels fit yours i know on mine they didnt cause the hub bolts got in the way

just won this on ebay should help keep it a bit under contol when its trying to flip on to its roof and a genuine fg bargain i hate them full stop but need something as its just stupid at the mo and once the fronts up ive lost the thing and it ends in a big barrel roll and hopefully this will mean i can get the bugger flatout and enjoy it a little bit more as the constant wheely/crash bit was getting me down and for £26 odd quids worth a try

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150844165655?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

ive also spent today changing the diff bearing that were shot to pieces and changed the plastic hydro conector that keeps letting go to a stronger metal one hopefully im good to go had a little blast down the main road and it was lifting the front and wheel spinning at the same time on tarmac with the hostiles wicked fun

Try putting some lead in the front end to compansate mate, also if the bug had a lower centre of gravity it would also help.

Brad:)

the lead idea hes crossed my mind mate was going to melt some fishing weights down or get some from a tyre fitters and fit them in the space between the a+b bulkheads,,,i also may fit diff raisers and that will lower the c-o-g at the rear,hopefully the fg wheelie bar will help out and i may even be able to control the wheelie which is going to be ace fun

was watching your old monster truck on youtube the other day still one of my favorite fg's and that wheelied really well and was rapid running the wide mamoths

little update the wheely bars here and fitted im not 100% sure on how it looks but its there to help and hopefully will stop the wheely ending in a messy crash and more important may save a bit of damage

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

what you think guys looks like a friggin wheel barrows been grafted to the arse end of my bug

Looks like its in traction :lol: No it doesn't look that bad really mate. Take a pic of it sat up on the bar! You may need to mod it into a 2 wheeled bar for stability as yours doesn't just pop wheelies it tries rotating round the back axle :w00t:

Looks like its in traction :lol: No it doesn't look that bad really mate. Take a pic of it sat up on the bar! You may need to mod it into a 2 wheeled bar for stability as yours doesn't just pop wheelies it tries rotating round the back axle :w00t:

lol i know what your saying mate if the wing wasnt on it then it would flip its self onto its roof,,,im going to have a go with it the weekend and see what happens it seems quite sturdy and not as much of a eyesore as some or the bars you can get,i just thought it was worth a punt for the money

lol i know what your saying mate if the wing wasnt on it then it would flip its self onto its roof,,,im going to have a go with it the weekend and see what happens it seems quite sturdy and not as much of a eyesore as some or the bars you can get,i just thought it was worth a punt for the money

Defo worth it for the money mate. Fit a roller to it and the way it wheelies you could put stripes up & down the field :lol::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks