The quest for a 100mph gas boat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are all rigger hulls so yea they obviously can do 100mph. And I've just about sold everything @MonsterAir and this diesel truck build has taken my full attention and for further reasons I'd not like to openly discuss I've chosen to sell off all other then the nitro stuff.

G-1 Outrigger​
Mark Grim​
19-Apr​
1.977​
113.808​
ZENOAH​
Grim Reaper​
ABC​
GX-1 Outrigger​
Mark Grim​
19-Apr​
1.997​
112.600​
Zenoah​
Grim Reaper​
ABC​
G-2 Outrigger​
Mark Grim​
20-Nov​
1.907​
117.986​
ZENOAH​
Grim Reaper​
ABC​
GX-2
Outrigger​
Mark Grim​
18-Oct​
1.934​
116.339​
Zenoah​
Grim Reaper​
ABC Grim​

You do know that this has been done, right??
You've added absolutely nothing of substance to this thread. Thanks for the input.

G-1 Outrigger​
Mark Grim​
19-Apr​
1.977​
113.808​
ZENOAH​
Grim Reaper​
ABC​
GX-1 Outrigger​
Mark Grim​
19-Apr​
1.997​
112.600​
Zenoah​
Grim Reaper​
ABC​
G-2 Outrigger​
Mark Grim​
20-Nov​
1.907​
117.986​
ZENOAH​
Grim Reaper​
ABC​
GX-2
Outrigger​
Mark Grim​
18-Oct​
1.934​
116.339​
Zenoah​
Grim Reaper​
ABC Grim​
You do know that this has been done, right??
Yes you ass hat he is trying to make his own 🤦‍♂️ Why do you feel the need to diminish what he is trying to accomplish?

^^^^another failed attempt^^^^

When will you idiots understand that $$$$ is not the answer..??
Light weight, a motor burning copius amounts of nitro turning a big wheel at high RPM's is key. It's all in the tuning and set up.
Excuse me? This is an attempt to do something no one else has done. I know Ryan personally and this was just something to show, not a demonstration in to how to go 100mph.

Now fcuk off you fcuking moron. 🖕🏾

^^^^another failed attempt^^^^

When will you idiots understand that $$$$ is not the answer..??
Light weight, a motor burning copius amounts of nitro turning a big wheel at high RPM's is key. It's all in the tuning and set up.
Come on then bollock breath, say something, show us something, what have you got, other than 4 shite posts. Facebook wanker, you’ve contributed nothing to this forum other than mindless criticism.

I'm back on the hydro again, boats aren't a bad winter project so it gives time to make sure I'm not rushing things. I ordered a 29cc top end from ddm and had it shipped directly to doug at esp. Luck was on my side and he said he's doing a run of reed top ends so the timing couldn't of been better! Long story short his reed porting now has been updated so I want to take advantage of his new update, also the 26cc has his old porting so I feel it will benefit this build better.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks