Think I'll put this right here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was running on 8s (firma spektrum K8 hardware). Best I got was 108mph with stock gearing. You are going to crash many times before you get to your mark.

Also, make sure to get the rear drive shaft support from the new infraction so that the drive shaft doesn't wobble at higher speed.

?‍♂️ Is that even a question.... 8s MORE POWER ?. I do like the limitless, break 100 for us!!! ??
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'll shoot for it .
I was running on 8s (firma spektrum K8 hardware). Best I got was 108mph with stock gearing. You are going to crash many times before you get to your mark.

Also, make sure to get the rear drive shaft support from the new infraction so that the drive shaft doesn't wobble at higher speed.
Thanks for the advice. This is my first road car. I hope I don't crash it :ROFLMAO: Crashing at 90 plus will be so much worse than hitting a light pole at 35 like I did with the BAJA.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks