Think I'll put this right here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
More parts came today. :) All the parts in a plastic are Carbon Fiber . Also got the Cap pack and the Heatsink and Fans .

View attachment 68732
Those Ripple Killer packs are legit! Also on a side note, when it comes to the Yeah Racing Fan kits, the heatsinks are amazing but the fans tend to not be the best. In my rigs I ended up getting R1 fans and they move FAR MORE air and tend to be much better quality. The Yeah fans were so far out of balance they vibrated like crazy causing my TSM to pick up all kinds of issues. R1s.......smooth as butter!

https://r1wurks.com/products/30x15-8-4v-br-cooling-fan

Check the interwebs as some times you can get them for as cheap as $14 each. Since I went this route never will get Yeah Fans again.

Those Ripple Killer packs are legit! Also on a side note, when it comes to the Yeah Racing Fan kits, the heatsinks are amazing but the fans tend to not be the best. In my rigs I ended up getting R1 fans and they move FAR MORE air and tend to be much better quality. The Yeah fans were so far out of balance they vibrated like crazy causing my TSM to pick up all kinds of issues. R1s.......smooth as butter!

https://r1wurks.com/products/30x15-8-4v-br-cooling-fan

Check the interwebs as some times you can get them for as cheap as $14 each. Since I went this route never will get Yeah Fans again.
Where do you get the harness that plugs them into the receiver? Or what's it called. Just ordered 2 of the R1 fans. I have Futaba style Y cables But the fans won't plug into them.

So Installed the Heat sink and Fans. Installed the Servo and started installing the Carbon splitter, side rails, Chassis stiffener, and rear wing end plates and supports .
20210123_174653.jpg20210123_174729.jpg20210123_174752.jpg

Last edited:
Where do you get the harness that plugs them into the receiver? Or what's it called. Just ordered 2 of the R1 fans. I have Futaba style Y cables But the fans won't plug into them.

So Installed the Heat sink and Fans. Installed the Servo and started installing the Carbon splitter, side rails, Chassis stiffener, and rear wing end plates and supports .
View attachment 68750View attachment 68751View attachment 68752
I wired my fans together, making it so I have one plug. I then use a separate rx lipo and plug my fans directly into that. That way the fans are pulling ZERO current from the power system of the vehicle. I can get some pics and post after work for ya! Looking really good!

I wired my fans together, making it so I have one plug. I then use a separate rx lipo and plug my fans directly into that. That way the fans are pulling ZERO current from the power system of the vehicle. I can get some pics and post after work for ya! Looking really good!
Thanks Rick . I did find the splitter cables . Picked them up they were cheap. I do like you idea though.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks