Time for a chain saw??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't know what m tronic is your saw don't have it. It's a smart carb. Really cool. Keeps fuel air ratio spot on.
Yeah warranty makes sense now. Husqy does about the same, just buy a gallon of their premixed fuel.

Ok maybe the next model up 231c??
Guy was saying it hadScreenshot_20200428-064933_Samsung Internet.jpg
But said not bothered ??
If you don't know what m tronic is your saw don't have it. It's a smart carb. Really cool. Keeps fuel air ratio spot on.
Yeah warranty makes sense now. Husqy does about the same, just buy a gallon of their premixed fuel.
Oh and easy start??

Oops forgot about one... not mine just doing some work on it. Has the compensating carb... just bit bigger gotta tear into it this week yet, get tou a few carb pics. They work well. Not the new tech, but works well.

Attachments

• 15880266350052239208630239835639.jpg
    15880266350052239208630239835639.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 4
Took the saw out to cut a few cookies, the wood pile is behind the house where the master bedroom is. Ie where we have my sons crib atm. I fired the saw up, let it warm up a bit. And went to make some dust.... long story short. Wife comes out of the house screaming I woke my son up. She just put him down for bed....... ?????
Not getting any tonight ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks