Time for a chain saw??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Throw that fiskers in the trash and buy a mans maul. Life time warranty if you break the handle they give you $200.00 (st least at the time I bought it 5 or 6 years ago)
I have an Alaskan mill too. Use half an extension ladder for rails. Works a treat

Attachments

• 15896798031246771606352904547803.jpg
    15896798031246771606352904547803.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 15896798452433041900771958518490.jpg
    15896798452433041900771958518490.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 9
Throw that fiskers in the trash and buy a mans maul. Life time warranty if you break the handle they give you $200.00 (st least at the time I bought it 5 or 6 years ago)
I have an Alaskan mill too. Use half an extension ladder for rails. Works a treat
The fiskars is awsome man. I have the maul and demo hammer. The things are unbreakable, even ran the demo hammer over with my tractor, no problem at all. The maul splits great, yet can chop wood as well. So??

I had a fiskers once. It's got a pipe welded on it for a handle now. I got it stuck in a log. Went and grabbed a 10lb sledgehammer gave it a good ole smack.... well the handle didnt make it past the second hit. I was really rather pissed, and untill your post never knew about the warranty. So I got the Wilton. Been sunshine ever since.

I had a fiskers once. It's got a pipe welded on it for a handle now. I got it stuck in a log. Went and grabbed a 10lb sledgehammer gave it a good ole smack.... well the handle didnt make it past the second hit. I was really rather pissed, and untill your post never knew about the warranty. So I got the Wilton. Been sunshine ever since.
Ya they'd give you a new one no questions asked. Ive gotten a few new pairs of loppers from a set I found at the dump.? Im all about that warranty. Plus they make decent stuff.

Ya they'd give you a new one no questions asked. Ive gotten a few new pairs of loppers from a set I found at the dump.? Im all about that warranty. Plus they make decent stuff.
Wonder if they exchange for a fiskers with a 2inch pipe for a handle ? ?? in all fairness it was a good maul, I do like the winton better though.
And dumpster diving is great.

I have a lot of large oak trees surrounding my property so a decent saw is mandatory for ocassionsal maintenence. I recently upgraded my old crappy Poulin Pro . I did a lot of research and it was SO even between the Husky 450 Rancher and the Stihl MS271 in the end i went with the Husky simply because it felt better in my hands, and the husky has a better warranty. You really cant go wrong with either brand. I hear nothing but praise for both .

Lol...I had dragged a 12 foot by 24 inch branch for a guy out of the street one time that snapped off blocking
his drive way ,an pulled it out back of his house using my pick up an tow rope ,also had to make a u turn with it ,
to turn around to head toward to the back of his property ,the 360 engine in my 68 Ford bump didnt even break
a sweat!
Didnt get pics though ,it was a spur of the moment!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks