TLR 5b basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a pic after the run Z needs after run pics for inspiration ??
No problem Sean I'll do some ?? coz if you think about it a has only had a roller as long as he has been with us??? ?????
I suppose it's like the 1coopgt crash thing lol. You won't be saying that poop soon just you wait ??
Now you get the picture you and coop crash mmmmm same same as ?????

yip its long :rolleyes: did chop about 20 mins off:eek: but these vids are really for people who need help with their rigs:unsure:(y)
want people to see its all pretty easy to do and any body can do this(y)
Sorry mate tried hard to watch all of it. Ended up skipping around a bit. Does look like you covered everything....
all good:D(y)

Nice run ,it was definitely hitting some high notes every now & then ,but was cut short when you had to turn it
around to come back!....Great vid!....(y)

Are you driving with one hand? Sure seems like it ? why not make one of them phone holders that's on yer radio? That would make it alot easier ?
Holding my phone and tx in on hand? steering with the other hand.just have to remember to point radio/phone in the direction the losi is in?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks