Welcome to R/c's Anonymous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased a fully built outlaw roller from Detroit Performance last week πŸ€”View attachment 85229

You my friend are probably the only person here that may have legit need for consultation. Your actions are effecting the lives of wives across this nation! God forbid they ever find out who's influencing their husbands :sick:

black and white art GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you suffer from impulse buys? Did you purchase something that's going to get you a 1 way ticket to the couch? Have you racked up so much credit card debt on r/c parts your now thinking of selling your kidney on the black market? Well folks we have good news for you, here at the LSF R/C's anonymous you can now tell your significant other that you now have entered a program seeking help for your addiction to r/c's. See here at LSF we want you guys to enjoy the hobby of rc and yet be effective at communicating to your significant other that those extravagant purchases or impulse buys were justified and excellent deals. We have an in depth course on teaching you how to properly de- escalate a situation and keep you from sleeping on the couch or get those marching papers in the mail.

Sorry boys for the long commercial but this thread I think will be good for those impulse buys, gotta have it good deals, big $$$ bling purchases or just plain showing off. Who knows maybe in the process everyone can work together to help eachother keep their marriages and come up with solid excuses on why it was necessary to buy something crazy πŸ€ͺ... HAVE FUN GUYS!
Hahaha so true, well said πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜

Man i don't know how you guys do it. When i bought my dbxl through amain I couldn't even look at their website for a whole week after :LOL:

Well,,,, for one thing I can't sell a kidney for something I want or need , cuz after the cancer battle I'm left with only one , so I'll be hangout Ng in to that , my wife is o k with this war inside my head , but as she put it one day ( do you have any idea how many cars you have ? Evidently she had just got done counting , wich is something I e been scared to do , but in front of friends ,,,,, she just blurts it out , everybody had a comment ,but me ,,,, I just walked in the door today with a huge box containing my new project , the redcat rampage , destruction mode build ! , But the problem started when I went back out to the truck to get my Traxxas XRT, that I took to the l h s , to get a refunded receiver , it's never been ran so in her eyes I just bought two huge cars , before I started my well rehearsed answers , cuz you see boys n girls , it's just like fishing ,, ITS ALL ABOUT PRESENTATION !! ,and a lot of preliminary dismissle of any needless purchases or how my horizon buddy helped me get it , hell , I had to show her on the puputer how he sent me , emails for the test results wheeeeew ,.but just like ALL you guys said probably yesterday , it's my last rc !!! Really it is I'm done !! πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Well,,,, for one thing I can't sell a kidney for something I want or need , cuz after the cancer battle I'm left with only one , so I'll be hangout Ng in to that , my wife is o k with this war inside my head , but as she put it one day ( do you have any idea how many cars you have ? Evidently she had just got done counting , wich is something I e been scared to do , but in front of friends ,,,,, she just blurts it out , everybody had a comment ,but me ,,,, I just walked in the door today with a huge box containing my new project , the redcat rampage , destruction mode build ! , But the problem started when I went back out to the truck to get my Traxxas XRT, that I took to the l h s , to get a refunded receiver , it's never been ran so in her eyes I just bought two huge cars , before I started my well rehearsed answers , cuz you see boys n girls , it's just like fishing ,, ITS ALL ABOUT PRESENTATION !! ,and a lot of preliminary dismissle of any needless purchases or how my horizon buddy helped me get it , hell , I had to show her on the puputer how he sent me , emails for the test results wheeeeew ,.but just like ALL you guys said probably yesterday , it's my last rc !!! Really it is I'm done !! πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
There is our boy!

I said film at 11 , and here it is , but only still life , cuz I'm evedently puputer illiterate πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«, I got to unboxing the rampage and realized how much our people at rovan , just basically don't give a dam about shipping , couldn't believe how well this thing was packed , but then I discovered the body was busted all to hell ! And I also noticed this is a different chassis than I've seen in videos I'm thinking , love these tires built real well , my plans are to remove the stock engine now and put in a no mods zenoah 32 from ddm and maybe get a buck n a half for the engine, definitely doing the tranny upgrades and quick fixes I've seen , also I've included a way to show your significant other how you really do! Carea out her home and safety, from worrying about lipo fires , also a good reason for all you fools who use OH NO! A LIPO BATTERY IN MY HOUSE !!! 😑😑😑😑and you won't own a flyable rc car , this is one of the best parts of rc driving !!

Attachments

• IMG_20230126_081937283_MP.jpg
    IMG_20230126_081937283_MP.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20230126_081930425_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230126_081930425_HDR.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20230126_080020568_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230126_080020568_HDR.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20230126_075935748_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230126_075935748_HDR.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20230126_083652293_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230126_083652293_HDR.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 16
It's a good thing I can remain anonymous here !!! Here I am building a bomb called a redcat rampage ,and in my mind I'm building the vesla I don't have yet ????? Anybody got a extra 2Γ—4 about 4 feet long ? My counterpart spouse is going to have me committed possibly on the arrival of the huge vesla box !! Again with the film at 11

My rc flying buddies turned me on to RC Rock Crawling. Needless to say I have a new rig and a ton of upgrades en route for a Tuesday pick-up. Not 1/5th scale or brap..but will share pics when done. Makes rig # 11 in my fleet. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ Mrs. Dizzle was super supportive of this one, as she has wanted a crawler for a minute. Also greenlighted me to do a nice crawler course in the backyard. Super blessed she is supportive, as I just bought 2 new planes in the last month. @Relic-1 , I too have RC addiction problems. No film at 11 here...but pics of the crawler when done. 😎🏁🏁

My rc flying buddies turned me on to RC Rock Crawling. Needless to say I have a new rig and a ton of upgrades en route for a Tuesday pick-up. Not 1/5th scale or brap..but will share pics when done. Makes rig # 11 in my fleet. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ Mrs. Dizzle was super supportive of this one, as she has wanted a crawler for a minute. Also greenlighted me to do a nice crawler course in the backyard. Super blessed she is supportive, as I just bought 2 new planes in the last month. @Relic-1 , I too have RC addiction problems. No film at 11 here...but pics of the crawler when done. 😎🏁🏁
That sounds pretty cool and being able to enjoy it right at home is nice since they don't need a lot of space

Crawlers are fun. Think the kids enjoy mine more then I do. I have an axial wraith. Rear steer Holmes esc and brushed motor in it. Nothing fancy. Been a tough little rig.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks