Welcome to R/c's Anonymous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

OOOOOOH JEEEEEEZE !!!!! WE GOT HIT WITH WINTER WEATHER AGAIN ,!!! we temps in the teens and high winds to go with it ! Can't even fish in this crap , let alone put a rc rig outside what's so ever , pretty much feeling like a prisoner in my own prison , can't clean anything anymore , already shined everything, just sit and stair at stuff I geuss RRRRRATS !!!!! 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫🥵

I guess I am back into RC helis again. 🤦‍♂️ Scored an amazing deal on a Trex 550. Super excited as these are truly amazing flying platforms! The RC hole just keeps getting deeper...and filling with more RCs lol.
Admittance is the first step..... hiding the evidence is the second.... denial is the third and final step.... you my friend have a problem, and a fricken awesome new heli!

I though Mrs. Dizzle was gonna kill me... I have found honesty is the key. Luckily she knows a fair amount about RC and she likes to learn about the stuff I do.
So I walked in the door after work, tail between my legs...and was like your gonna kill me.
I literally just wrapped up getting my crawler and parts for it.. and said "Babe, I am done buying RC stuff for a while." Then tonight..."well I bought a helicopter". She says..what you buy...A Trex 550E. I tell her its gently used, being sold by a good dude and he sold it for a killer deal. Told her what I paid and she says, "Wow that is an awesome score! I can't wait to watch you fly helis again!". Disaster averted. I get to live another day...lololol!
Nicole Scherzinger Television GIF

My rc flying buddies turned me on to RC Rock Crawling. Needless to say I have a new rig and a ton of upgrades en route for a Tuesday pick-up. Not 1/5th scale or brap..but will share pics when done. Makes rig # 11 in my fleet. 🤦‍♂️ Mrs. Dizzle was super supportive of this one, as she has wanted a crawler for a minute. Also greenlighted me to do a nice crawler course in the backyard. Super blessed she is supportive, as I just bought 2 new planes in the last month. @Relic-1 , I too have RC addiction problems. No film at 11 here...but pics of the crawler when done. 😎🏁🏁
Wrapped up my crawler...pics as promised!
20230226_163152.jpg
20230226_162900.jpg
20230225_163259.jpg
20230225_163119.jpg
20230226_184106.jpg
20230226_184154.jpg
20230226_184229.jpg

Well that's sick. I've been eyeing a losi lmt lately
Love my LMT. It is a freestyle beast. Had a custom body done for mine as to match the real Overkill Evolution truck. Few basic upgrades and it is a amazing. Hit me up if ya get one and Ill fill ya in on what I did to mine. Even set it up with the LEDs like real truck on channel 3 lol! You will love it.
20220731_164504.jpg
Attach0(2).jpg
20220928_153601.jpg

I'm using the undercover approach , provided by L. S. F. , Cuz DAMIT ! I just watched what thunder rc dude does with the E version of the VESLA and now I want the e version , you gasser dudes need to watch what he's doing with a VESLA e , totally what rc is all about ,,,, COTROLLED FLIGHT , TO THE MOON !!!! Take that one to heart

Lmt is a great back yard jumping flipping rig , I have three of them , there's some really good upgrades for them also , metal axles are a must
While Relic and I usually fully agree...I will argue the metal axles. I am running limiting straps and the Freestyle RC carbon fiber axle braces with 17mm hub conversion and have yet to break an axle. The V2 axles that have been coming with the rigs have more reinforced internal "webbing", that and the carbon fiber braces do me perfect and I send that truck. Backflip it off of literally everything lol. The metal axles add a lot of weight...but I only run on 2s.
That is just this guys opinion...😋

I can agree with that totally , I run 3s 120 c and mine shines better ,,,😅🤣😂so there ! Neener neener little cofweener !! I also run limiting straps , with those heavy axles , it's a must have , completely love those trucks in my backyard dirt pit I dug a hole and jump out of it , those tires are a blast in the loose dirt ! I got the fling king also , put the metal axles on it also with straps those things are a lot of fun , carbon fiber is something I haven't much of , but it's very dependable from what I've seen and lighter , so you go ! Mr. DIZZLE

Attachments

• IMG_20230304_093000148_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230304_093000148_HDR.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20230304_092952816_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230304_092952816_HDR.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 4
To keep the thread going in good spirits here I have to add.

I bought a v1 5ive and now it's addicted to meth 😆, it took the meth pretty well but it overdosed and flattened with some bad product. :LOL:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks