What did u do this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Friday we had a garage sale, woke up early and all that, didnt sell much cuz it was Friday and peeps were at work, nothing else happened. Saturday was the last day of the garage sale and we sold a bunch of stuff. Then I got a hair cut cuz my hair was getting out of control ? then we went out and I got some new/more clothes cuz I needed some new ones. Then we got Italian food ? and went home and chilled till 4 am lol. Today, we had a open house (waste of time), had to wake up early and clean the house, while we were out spotted to weird ass bugs mateing on the roof of our car ???. Not really anything after that.

So this weekend was a long but good (imo), so it started Thursday (not technically the weekend but discard that), we woke up early because I had to go somewhere, then went to U-Haul and got sum boxes and stuff, then went home and packed some of the last stuff and put it in the car, and I swear we looked like a bunch of hobos cuz we had so much crap in our cars ?? then we were off to Chicago. The first stop was New Orleans, Louisiana. It was strange, the people we strange, and the vibe was strange, I can't explain it lol. Stayed in a meh hotel and in the morning went to a very overrated cafe.
Then on day 2 we were off to Mississippi, damn was the people strange there as well! The workers at restaurants didn't wanna work, nobody was friendly and we went to Applebee's and some dude looked like a crackhead and there was a bunch of drunk dudes who looked like people from the hood, so we left shortly after entering lol. Then we just got some gas station food since every other restaurant was either closed or weird/not our taste food. Day three we went thru Arkansas, and we arrived in Chicago, and Chicago is our new home if I hadn't told ya!, I'm Chicago is wayyyy better and nicer than Texas, roads are better, people are nicer, drivers are less agressive/idiotic, over all a nicer place. And the best part of moving here is I get me a hole room for me rc work shop! Here's pics of it
Here's some pics i took along the way
IMG_20190517_193147.jpg
IMG_20190517_200044.jpg
IMG_20190516_194811.jpg
IMG_20190518_111040.jpg
IMG_20190517_194552.jpg
IMG_20190517_193508.jpg
IMG_20190517_122137.jpg
IMG_20190517_101524.jpg
IMG_20190517_193247.jpg

Spend it with my family and had a little spare time to setup my 1:10 X-ray. I got a hold of an unopened nosram (LRP sister company) ESC and 5.5 brushless. This used to be the most winning set ten years ago only for nosram to go dodo. I assume because LRP was making it under their own brand. It is absolutely psychotic. 100kkm/h is freaking terrifying at 1:10 scale. I am completely comfortable at those speeds with large scales but not with these little fiddlestickers. They are SO twitchy and becuse they weigh nothing the throttle curve has to be dialed in very precisely or you are just going to do burnout circles for the length of the battery, with a motorset like this one. None the less...it was good fun. I love RC and my family is not bad either.

I bent a Losi 5ive chassis then proceeded to bend an axle on my VS4-10. Both my fault. Not the best outcome but both are repairable. Ended up launching a 8ight of a ramp used by a motorcycle stunt man to clear buses and didn't break it.

I went mountain biking again...... my face and body smashed into a tree...did NOT feel good. Jaw and wrist are still sore...crashed a total of 5 times yesterday. The tree smack was the worst of the 5...the other 4 were just my front tire washing out while leaning into turns....I'm about to go back out and see if I can miss the tree this time.

I went mountain biking again...... my face and body smashed into a tree...did NOT feel good. Jaw and wrist are still sore...crashed a total of 5 times yesterday. The tree smack was the worst of the 5...the other 4 were just my front tire washing out while leaning into turns....I'm about to go back out and see if I can miss the tree this time.
Ouch!

This weekend:
Went to Top Golf on Saturday night. Spent a few hours there hitting golf balls.
Was in Washington DC on sunday playing tour guide to some family, did a bunch of meuseums and watched the endless run of motorcycles doing the Rollimg Thunder thing.
Didn't do any mountain biking this weekend so i got the chance to do some RC stuff. Replaced the pull start on the G320, ran the 5ive T on some pavement for a while and had the chance to beat the sh*t out of the 5ive B on a construction site. I broke some things launching it off of a 25-30ft dirt mound. It landed fine but did a death roll at the bottom of the mound...I think it hit a rock or somerhing.
Going to hose this thing off, hit it with a compressor and hang it to dry..I'll take a deeper look/teardown later this week to see if anything else broke. ?

20190527_221528.jpg

20190527_221439.jpg

20190527_221745.jpg

20190527_221552.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks