What did u do this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this weekend was a sort of long weekend since Monday was memorial day. Friday, nothing happened as per usual. Saturday, we went out to Ikea to buy sum disposable furniture (lol jk), them we went to a grocery store and bought, well, groceries, then we (we as in me and the family) went out to our old, favorite, resteruant. Haven't been there in literally 10yrs so it was sorta exciting, don't really remember much back 10yrs ago but I knew we went there and I knew I liked the chicken, soooo when we went in, the same dude who worked there, still does! Which is cool. So we (Actually just my dad lol) talked to him about our we're abouts and crap, and then we got our food, it was a Mediterranean place, I got a beef shrwarma (is that how u spell it, I'm not smart so I dunno) sammich and it was sooooo good ?. Then after that, went back home and stayed in a food coma for the rest of the night. Sunday, nothing happened. Today nothing happened, just cleaned the house

I had some good news and bad news......ill start withe good (y) been looking at a nitro rig coz any track here is just gonna nitro ...so most of the guys here have EEEEEEEEE rigs 1/8 and smaller or nitro? so kindda thought get a nitro for some community (people race/ bash with) any way log story short i found a community of drag racers mostly 1/8 nitro the cherry on top some of the guys have bajas so 1/5 scale rigs? So next time they are out ill get along for a look? that was the good news
Now the bad news
My wife is Australian and for the last 10 years we have been getting a visa for her to live here. We decided to apply for permanent residence ......2.5 years ago and to date still no papers ? then she got a call from the bank coz they froze her acc coz she cant prove that she is here legitimately ? ........and if we cant work this out we will have to take some pretty big stepps ......like move to AUZ
well thats my news really.........

I had some good news and bad news......ill start withe good (y) been looking at a nitro rig coz any track here is just gonna nitro ...so most of the guys here have EEEEEEEEE rigs 1/8 and smaller or nitro? so kindda thought get a nitro for some community (people race/ bash with) any way log story short i found a community of drag racers mostly 1/8 nitro the cherry on top some of the guys have bajas so 1/5 scale rigs? So next time they are out ill get along for a look? that was the good news
Now the bad news
My wife is Australian and for the last 10 years we have been getting a visa for her to live here. We decided to apply for permanent residence ......2.5 years ago and to date still no papers ? then she got a call from the bank coz they froze her acc coz she cant prove that she is here legitimately ? ........and if we cant work this out we will have to take some pretty big stepps ......like move to AUZ
well thats my news really.........
hope u figure that out!

Didn't get to do much RCing this weekend. Ended up staining our deck, changing the oil in the truck, cutting grass, changing the HVAC filter and grilling for some friends we had over. Busy but great weekend.

This weekend, friday we went to Wisconsin, went a water park, I'm not really a water park guy but it was fun, had sum Chicago style, deep dish pizza for dinner, was good but really cheesy so it's good for once and a while for me. Then Saturday we drove around Wisconsin a bit (nothing to see imo, just rain lol) and then drove home (less than 2 hour drive I think). When we got home I got my transmission parts and started messing with them for a hour or 2. Then we got invited out for dinner at a Mediterranean place, it was ok, I do like Mediterranean, especially beef shrwarma but I only like one place that sells very good shrwarma, becuase thats were I was introduced to it and supposedly its the "best Mediterranean food I've ever tasted" said my dad, the place is called "pita inn", it's a fairly long drive away from me but deffo worth it! . Awesome stuff. Anyways, Sunday just sat on my ass cuz we all were worn out from the long and great weekend. Must say it was great ?

This weekend on Thursday and Saturday, i went to the 50th aniversary events in Washington DC for the Apollo 11 moon landing. On Sunday, i did about 7 miles of mountain biking....then went home and passed out on the living room floor....I woke up this morning around 1:30am when wifey kicked me and asked if i was planning on staying there on the floor or if was going to drag my ass into bed.

Had to tear down the 5T's rear end to get all the grass out from under the motor. Got really drunk in the process, stripped a couple bold heads and had to hit the local Ace hardware the next day to buy replacements. Also got a LiPo for my 3pks and a LiFe rx battery. Modified the battery box a smidge to fit the new rx battery. Don't have a high voltage setup, so I don't expect a huge difference in performance except that I won't see any voltage sag, which will be nice. My NiMhs are getting a little long in the tooth!

Looks a lot like the rough and tumble steam show over in kinser. Love those old hit and miss engines. And you should watch out for the old lister engines the amish around here still use them for PTO power.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks