What did u do this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i haven't commented here in a little while so here it goes. On friday we ran a few errands, went to starbucks and go a coffee and muffin for wayy too much lol. on Saturday we cleaned the house in the morning cuz we had a showing for the house and don't want it looking like a crap hole, while the showing was happening we burned 2 hours shopping, then later we went to dinner to a place called "Texas Roadhouse" it was ok, got a burger. on sunday i didnt do anything lol. not the most exciting weekend but i thought id post

Well I haven't posted anything here fir a while lol. So this Friday we didn't do anything except clean the house, this Saturday, we had a showing for the house the didn't do anything for the rest of the day, for dinner we had a burger it was good. Then today after searching for a house in Chicago (weve been searching for the last 2-3 months I think) we found one. I'm loving it becuase there's a big ass grass thing near by for me to drive the baja, there's also a huge (apprently) parking lot that I could run in, but it gets better! I finally get a proper work space! It will have a 3 car garage and since we only have 2 cars, I get one, or I get the basement. I can choose. When we go actually move in (about a month and a week from now I think) I'll check both out and see. I think I'll want the basement tho because it's heated and in the summer I can turn on the AC. I dunno but I'm hyped on it!!!!!! ?

Saturday i went into the office for a few hours to finish up some things i neglected during the week...don't want to start the new week with a bunch of old unresolved issues....then i went home and made stuffed shells cause wifey aske me too...then we watched a movie.
Today i woke up around 3:30-4am...drank half a bottle of Wegmans fresh squeezed Orange juice(that stuff was good)..and went back to bed...got up again around 10-10:30...did the dishes my wife dirtied when she made us breakfast that I didn't get back up to eat, and i drank the rest of the OJ i started drinking earlier in the morning...took a shower, .etc...
Finally, I went to the garage...looked at my rc's and said to myself.....5ive t battery needs charging not that big of a deal.....5ive B REALLY needs to be cleaned and you broke the pull start the last time you ran it(dumb a**)..DBXL is still "sick" and I don't really feel like dealing with that right now... it aint going anywhere...AND you don't have any more gas for any of them.....so... i threw the mountain bike into the car and hit up some trails instead. Did that for quite a few hours...got home, detail cleaned the bike for when it goes in for a tune up tomorrow...and now I'm all sore...cause I'm out of shape...and need to get my fitness back up..
Just finished watching Game Of Thrones...watching VEEP right now.

Last edited:
cause I'm out of shape...
Oh dude, I'm super out of shape aswell. I'm not fat or overweight at all, im just kinda lazy lol. I don't really have time to excercise so I need to make time for it. My old excuse was, about like 6 years ago I had a issue were I had some wierd thing in my hip bone, and when I walked for long distances or ran, it would hurt like crazy. So I never really wanted to run or bike, I could swim tho. So now I think that thingy has gone away, but I'm kinda lazy as I've said so hopefully in the summer I'll try and excercise more ?

Ok this weekend Friday, we ran some errands as per usual, Saturday we went to a hobby shop for the Flywheel for the 70cc, then went to harbor freight for something, then we went to DSW (if ur in the US you'll know what that is) and I got some new shoes, then we went and got a burrito, it was tasty ? lol. Sunday, I spend most of the day making and modifying stuff for the Baja including a clutch housing brace. It was a good weekend ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks