What should i do🤷‍♂️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish there was more options for something performance 4 stoke for you guys to play with . I was part of the 2 stroke to 4 stroke transition with MX bikes back in the early 2000's and 4 strokes put the power into the dirt (or pavement) very differently than a 2 stroke. Way less tire spin , much more efficient traction with 4 stroke. Then there's the 4 stroke "engine braking" aspect that's also unique . The biggest downside with 4 strokes is the added complexity, cost and weight.

Wish there was more options for something performance 4 stoke for you guys to play with . I was part of the 2 stroke to 4 stroke transition with MX bikes back in the early 2000's and 4 strokes put the power into the dirt (or pavement) very differently than a 2 stroke. Way less tire spin , much more efficient traction with 4 stroke. Then there's the 4 stroke "engine braking" aspect that's also unique . The biggest downside with 4 strokes is the added complexity, cost and weight.

I will agree, I started with a Yamaha banshee and went to a yfz450. The 4 stroke power is just different. I loved them both, but the yfz450 was always my go to unless I just wanted that 2 stroke sound

Keep us posted dougie, I'm considering going all carbon in my baja with the 50gt and akihiro cage. It so heavy, losing 5 lbs could really benefit it I think. Carbon chassis, and every bonehead piece I can get except for steering

Keep us posted dougie, I'm considering going all carbon in my baja with the 50gt and akihiro cage. It so heavy, losing 5 lbs could really benefit it I think. Carbon chassis, and every bonehead piece I can get except for steering
Will do 👍🏻 i didn't go for the bh gear plate coz I don't have the vertigo shaft bearing carrier 👍🏻 and well the uber chassis @£280 is dumb 👎🏻😆 but I got every other bonehead piece 👍🏻
So pretty sure ill shave a good few gams👏🏻

Will do 👍🏻 i didn't go for the bh gear plate coz I don't have the vertigo shaft bearing carrier 👍🏻 and well the uber chassis @£280 is dumb 👎🏻😆 but I got every other bonehead piece 👍🏻
So pretty sure ill shave a good few gams👏🏻
Thought I'd share this with you, I asked this a while back, how his parts compare to stock weight wise (although strength wise they are comparable to the billet parts). And this is what he saidScreenshot_20210418-023243_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks