Which RTR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These two blokes I subscribe to live in China and they cut to the core of this issue. The Chinese do not want to buy Chinese products and heres the reason: They fiddlesticking suck!!!

If there isnt a western neck breather with traditional western checks and balances within range, they will cut corners to make however little extra money can be extacted from doing so. To westerners it is downright mystifying just how petty it can become but there it is, naked, warts and all.

The Goblin and Gaui line of 700/800 size rc helis are a good example. They are of very high quality. Often it comes down to the specs given for the manufactured product. Specs come first before it gets manufactured.

It all comes down to having a western neck breather present. If you had seen the video before you replied you would know why that is the whole point. DJI's Chinese products are not identical to those they sell in the west (other than looks). If samsung gets a panel they get a better panel than a Brazilian OEM, because they bring their own neck breather. And it is important to understand that Taiwan and China is not the same entity on any parameter other than the population of Taiwan originating in China. They were the people who fled being killed for being "wrong thinkers" after the revolution. So when Dougstars box says "Made in Taiwan", it does exactly what it says on the box. Its not from China. its from Taiwan and only the Chinese communist party (and some cowardly western politicians) thinks otherwise.
here we go again:rolleyes: ............................................................:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yup. I saw the video and rememberd the conversation here because it just hit the nail on the head so freaking hard it went straight through the wall through the room and nailed my mother in law to the wall by her earlobe.

The Goblin and Gaui line of 700/800 size rc helis are a good example. They are of very high quality. Often it comes down to the specs given for the manufactured product. Specs come first before it gets manufactured.

I don't think anyone would disagree that DJI's drones are top quality. If you get one of those made for the western market. It is an issue of mentality not skills or specs. The Chinese is a talented and hardworking people. Taiwan is the evidence. China itself is what comes out of generations of communism. USSR produced the same kind of mentality and it is only now starting to lift like a fog over there.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks