Which upgrades to buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big bore pipes for a small block is I think for the most part a larger diameter stinger(exhaust outlet). Big bore pipes are more geared for 32cc+ but Big bore pipes that are ment for 40cc+ big bore engines will not fit on small blocks (34&under).

Bigger displacement engines breathe more and exhaust more volume so your exhaust needs to be more free flowing so you get the most out of the engines performance.

Big bore pipes for a small block is I think for the most part a larger diameter stinger(exhaust outlet). Big bore pipes are more geared for 32cc+ but Big bore pipes that are ment for 40cc+ big bore engines will not fit on small blocks (34&under).

Bigger displacement engines breathe more and exhaust more volume so your exhaust needs to be more free flowing so you get the most out of the engines performance.
I have stock 32. Should I get standard or big bore pipe? I am leaning towards Samba, since its coated and couple of peeps stated it is more silent than other brands like oli and bart or vrc.

Avoid killer rc, there's alot of issues right now with killer rc.

The dynamite killswitch is fine and works easily with spektrum or any other radio brand.
Get a 1" ddm velocity stack and a dt1 triple stage dome filter.

Avc will not allow a killswitch at all, I've tried and I sat down one day with horizon hobby tech support and they tested it there and agreed it cannot be done.

Spektrum is perfectly fine, it comes down to brand loyalty that's all.
I purchased a killer rc kill switch today before seeing this. What issues are they having? Might have to return them.

@zxb466 just start a refund. It's now over a year worth of people not getting their stuff. Google killer rc issues, I'm sure you'll find what your looking for..... it's always been on "sale" on their site.
We even have several threads about the topic.....
May want to make one a sticky in the electronics and engine section as a warning.

We even have several threads about the topic.....
May want to make one a sticky in the electronics and engine section as a warning.
Could it be, that the guy making them is just dead? Sadly I have couple of friends, which passed away, but year-two later they still get measseges on fb and friend invitations....

So it has began...Everything torn appart, kill switch installed, new spark plug, Outerwears all arround (filter has to be cleaned, so there it is still not installed). I have some questions regarding torque diagram. What is exactly the insulator? What is the difference between muffler and muffler stay? Aftermarket pipe and stock? Where is this tapping screw? Regarding Kill switch, I posted my question in the other tread.

IMG_20240403_155938.jpg

IMG_20240403_155926.jpg

IMG_20240403_155911.jpg

IMG_20240403_155849.jpg

G320TorqueSpecs.jpg

Since all the parts where laying arround, did some measurements and modeling and voila... I am currently playing to model a 1/5 crawler, partialy 3D printed, partialy with existing parts, f.e. power train- diffs, dog bones, axles will come from Losi 5T/Rovan. Shocks also. Body cage, base plate, axle housing and so on will be 3d printed. Not sure about arm links. Will see how it goes....

Diff.jpg

Is there a possibility to add axle boots to all joints? From diff out and on the CVT joints?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks