Whining from car when running ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, the silver stuff doesn't work on high temp applications, and dries out very quickly. Actually wasnt allowed to used it when I worked heavy equipment. Had to be the copper never seize. Just carried over to home and every thing else. Silver stuff is poop, the copper is better.

Think or KNOW ??? very different , It's not like " I BELIEVE THEREFOR IT IS REAL !! " you know kinda like a conspiracy theory LMFAO
tell that to mike and the wackjobs on facebook lmfao:ROFLMAO: one wheel locked will add more load on the engine and lower your power numbers slightly. idk if it will actually make a difference tho

Last edited:
tell that to mike and the wackjobs on facebook lmfao:ROFLMAO: one wheel locked with add more load on the engine and lower your power numbers slightly.
who the FEKK is MIKE on FB ?? it possibly could BUT you would have to compare to actually know , 0.1 HP difference is within just normal variations IMO

who the FEKK is MIKE on FB ?? it possibly could BUT you would have to compare to actually know , 0.1 HP difference is within just normal variations IMO
lol mike is @evssv , he aint on fb. yeah idk how much it would make a difference, doubt it would be much at all
really depends on the oil in there, with super thin diff oil (or just grease) it probably wouldn't make a difference with load, now if you had 100k in your diff you will have lower numbers.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks