Z's HPI Baja 5b/5t build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably my gearing, if I had a bit taller gearing for top end I probably would have won.
No idea what classifies as a good rider as I know nothing about bikes ?‍♂️? but his shifts were on point.
Well, put it this way, you're running a 70cc motor right? And your vehicle weighs what? 25-30 lbs? He's on 450cc and that bike weighs 200-250 lbs plus I'll just assume he was average size so like 180-200lbs? so he was at about 1cc:1lb while you were at about almost 3cc:1lb. Imagine a 25-30cc car beating you :p

Well, put it this way, you're running a 70cc motor right? And your vehicle weighs what? 25-30 lbs? He's on 450cc and that bike weighs 200-250 lbs plus I'll just assume he was average size so like 180-200lbs? so he was at about 1cc:1lb while you were at about almost 3cc:1lb. Imagine a 25-30cc car beating you :p
? No I'm only running a 30.5cc and weighs 24lbs. 70cc feked up a while ago ?‍♂️? if it was the 70cc I would have won no problem..

@mark35 sent me a what's app clip
With a 50cc losi whipping a 125 drit bike???guy in the bike is so shamed after a few mins he feks off?‍♂️???
Cant tell but it looks done? bin it get new??
I know plug reading isn't too effective but how does this look . View attachment 60981
It's feked for sure, so gotta get a new one but how does the electrode look.

@mark35 sent me a what's app clip
With a 50cc losi whipping a 125 drit bike???guy in the bike is so shamed after a few mins he feks off?‍♂️???
Cant tell but it looks done? bin it get new??
Yeah it sparks a bit but it not enough to do anything, definitely feked , was 2 months old tho and I run it on the rich side so it did it's time ? lol 50cc can whip sum ass!
Dude I raced wasn't an assshole (first time meeting someone with my truck who wasn't ?‍♂️??) ?
Gunna grab a few plugs to have on hand, aswell as I got to get some more gas (burned thAt whole gallon of 28:1 ?)

Dirt bike bros appreciate a good thumper when they hear it. A ton of guys out there are still riding 2 strokes and refuse to ride 4 strokes. I personally have a 4 stroke because I prefer EFI and more linear powerband. And because they don't make any street-legal 2 strokes that I'm aware of.
The one I raced was a 4 stroke ?

Dirt bike bros appreciate a good thumper when they hear it. A ton of guys out there are still riding 2 strokes and refuse to ride 4 strokes. I personally have a 4 stroke because I prefer EFI and more linear powerband. And because they don't make any street-legal 2 strokes that I'm aware of.
Back in the 70s Kawasaki made several 2 stroke triple cylinder street bikes. I briefly owned the 400cc version, before I baked the center cylinder. My dad had the 750cc version. Mine was scary to ride, his was death waiting to happen. The power came in just like a dirt bike, that was geared low. All at once. He called his the widow maker. Mom made us get rid of them. Very difficult to ride.

Back in the 70s Kawasaki made several 2 stroke triple cylinder street bikes. I briefly owned the 400cc version, before I baked the center cylinder. My dad had the 750cc version. Mine was scary to ride, his was death waiting to happen. The power came in just like a dirt bike, that was geared low. All at once. He called his the widow maker. Mom made us get rid of them. Very difficult to ride.
They got the name of Kettle's didn't they as they always boiled the centre cylinder. don't see many of them about these days, although 2 years ago at a meet I saw an immaculate 750 kettle, all original and still with the original owner, beautiful bike to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks