Z's HPI Baja 5b/5t build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was working on the L5b got me thinking what I have broken on it? and the list is not long (talking the actual kit here) wanked the chassis and a rear shock perch? not bad going eh?? Iv had screws back out and the motor is not part of the kit ( had some ? there) but overall it's been bullet proof ???
Yeah I know ? the durability is what I want . My poop just keeps on breaking, and while I really enjoy my rig, it's quite annoying to keep fixing it every few runs. And my wallet doesn't like it either . How did you bend the chassis? Forgot

I’ve always told you this. Sell the baja buy a 5iveT ??‍♂️

sell it now while the market is hot. And just save to buy one of those FB deals the fellas on the forum keep finding ??
I don't want to sell it right now, and even if I did I wouldn't have enough money to add in to get a 5t, seeing as though they go for 800+. That's why I want to in the winter or end of summer or fall ? and if I could get 800+ id need to part it out which takes a while. If I could find someone who would want to trade a 5ive t for my Baja , that would be awesome and save a ton of work

Last edited:
Yeah I know ? the durability is what I want . My poop just keeps on breaking, and while I really enjoy my rig, it's quite annoying to keep fixing it every few runs. And my wallet doesn't like it either . How did you bend the chassis? Forgot
Doing some jumps of a bank and I guess it landed too hard on the rear (bottomed out) couple times ?‍♂️

I've never poop on the 5t, only dbxl and mtxl (and will continue so ????). I've said I'm not a 4wd person, but I may want to switch it up ?

Thought about that too, but it's really only beneficial for bigbore. Speaking of bigbore, if I went 5t, there would be no reviving Frankie , that's a big one to think about.
Now you hate the MTXL too? Have you ever even seen one? How did you form such strong opinions on vehicles you've never owned? All the while defending a vehicle you can't keep on the road for a full tank of gas. ?

Now you hate the MTXL too? Have you ever even seen one? How did you form such strong opinions on vehicles you've never owned? All the while defending a vehicle you can't keep on the road for a full tank of gas. ?
Kids these days..... I ? my baja.. 3hrs= I ? my baja..... Sell it= NO! ?
What can you do.... Fickle as fek.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks