Z's HPI Baja 5b/5t build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post it for $700... seriously. You shouldn't have a problem getting that specially with the engine being near new.

Was watching your vid with the ss34, feker hauls ass ? what gearing do you run? And is there an actual performance gain with the ss34 and a normal 34? I know you get the ss34 ported for your specific use , but hp for hp is there a gain.
Stock spur, 21T pinny. ?I know we discussed this in another thread. I believe OBR emailed me back about Hp gains and they said over 10hp. Not sure if you could feel the difference between the two or not??‍♂️

Stock spur, 21T pinny. ?I know we discussed this in another thread. I believe OBR emailed me back about Hp gains and they said over 10hp. Not sure if you could feel the difference between the two or not??‍♂️
Yeah I wouldn't be able to afford a SS, probably just a 34 long block, doubt I'll be disappointed tho ?
21 seems like the perfect spot , Mike has 22 on his 34 and it seems to be lacking bottom end, yours is perfect

Went for a run today ,ran for like 15 mins (plug fouled) and it ran well . Towards the end of the run a guy with a dirt bike pulls up an wants to race/check out my rig ? probably a 450cc I'd guess, should have recorded ?‍♂️ I almost won the race! Was about 1 ft behind maybe on the top end
View attachment 60979

HOnestly surprised you didn't smoke him. I have a 500cc. He must be a hell of a rider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks