2.0 front shocks leaking already

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't have to adjust the front and rear, per say. Most of us just found (for what we do) it works out better for handling. I left the 30k up front for a bit. Whenever I got on loose dirt or stones the inside tire would balloon like crazy, front more so than rear, so I upped to 60k and the rear is history. There was a noticable difference in front rear power bias being more even with the 500k, front still pulls a bit harder, so next round I'll likely go a bit higher on center diff.

You don't have to adjust the front and rear, per say. Most of us just found (for what we do) it works out better for handling. I left the 30k up front for a bit. Whenever I got on loose dirt or stones the inside tire would balloon like crazy, front more so than rear, so I upped to 60k and the rear is history. There was a noticable difference in front rear power bias being more even with the 500k, front still pulls a bit harder, so next round I'll likely go a bit higher on center diff.
We ran ours for the first time with 20mil in center today and it seems to put the power down much better than before.With a slight decrease in steering.

I'm thinking 30k 60k 30k. May be off a bit. Its light. Ideally you don't fill the diffs to the top. Need a bit of room for expansion when the fluid get hot. Half full is too low imo. I fill it till it just a tad over the spider gears. Little but of space, bit much.

Thats crazy I take it that it no longer has any flow? So do you just roll up a ball of it and throw it in there or does it seep in between the gears

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks