5ive T, one piece at a time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truthfully, theres no part of this rig I haven't touched at least once. Theres a few things I'm a bit leery of, namely the flex in the battery tray at the steering/ brake servo. Theres a gap between the brace and trans mount. Have to come up with something to deal with that. Even a stock servo makes it bend an awful lot. I'd really like to boot all the cv shafts up, but that's not gonna happen this time around. Over winter sometime I'll break an few things down to check them out. Want to see how that new ring and pinion are wearing in the rear diff. And I'd like to upgrade to duel steering servos as well as get a light package on it (because I opened my fat stupid mouth to my 4yo and she hasn't forgot about it yet)
I guess for being a parts rig I cant complain as if have had to tear quite a bit apart, anyway.
Big thanks again to everyone that's sent me parts for this build! If anyone needs something and I have a spare just ask. More then willing to pay it forward.
to stop servo tray flex u'll need a brace ?
zoom in
there's a few type's out there?

That was on your billet kit though? This is all the stock parts I'm playing with atm.
Rear bumper is on....
View attachment 65498

The space between the engine and rear diff seems like a mile, compared to the dbxl lol. Everything fits so darn tight on that thing.
Yeah for the 5ive-T but on my stock 5ive-B same thing.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks