64'' fountain by bonzi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason Iproblem up about the coils and grounds. Is because so many people anodized or paint or powered coat something and than cause tons of grief because ignition system has a bad ground is all the oroblem.

Thanks port :D... I was a little worried about the narrow stretch coming past me so thats why I didn't stay in it till it got back out in the open water more

Get to it port! Had a guy fishing start screaming at me...long story short I beat him to the punch and called the cops to see if I was allowed to be there and I was fine. Well 1 showed up I knew so he was watching the boat and then 2 more came and they all hung out watching the boat for about 45 minutes :LOL:

Here's the video guys (y)...was chopping the throttle to check for low to high transition...

Can't upload direct link heres my channel

https://youtube.com/channel/UCuUODQJPK2HihZVH9UC7qBg

Way that’s got some great power, idk if there’s a way to adjust a ratio or smthng with the prop, but you could prob push more top end considering the engine has more power to make and the acceleration is amazing.

Thanks junkie but im not understanding what you mean? Adjust the radio for the prop? Pretty sure I'm at the highest limit on the rpm range before the engine tears itself up.

Key with boats is more rpm to go faster and the correct prop the power just gets it up on plane faster.
I was watching the video and its sending water almost as tall as me! Im happy with where its at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks