Boy did I pick the WRONG time to seek nitro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@RcJunkie13 last time I ran anything nitro was last year ... my original rc10gt2 hangs out as I want that to stay in 1 piece and the black gt2 like I said just does wheelies and the rc10gt plus I honestly haven't ran it since I fixed it for my boss and then bought it from him for 100 bucks.... I do run my jato 3.3 but haven't also since last year.... yea I know I gotta atleast get them out to start them.... issue i have is glow plugs cost more than the spark plugs for the 5th scales 🤦‍♂️....I only run o.s plugs i don't trust the cheap ones

@RcJunkie13 last time I ran anything nitro was last year ... my original rc10gt2 hangs out as I want that to stay in 1 piece and the black gt2 like I said just does wheelies and the rc10gt plus I honestly haven't ran it since I fixed it for my boss and then bought it from him for 100 bucks.... I do run my jato 3.3 but haven't also since last year.... yea I know I gotta atleast get them out to start them.... issue i have is glow plugs cost more than the spark plugs for the 5th scales 🤦‍♂️....I only run o.s plugs i don't trust the cheap ones
Same here I only run O.S p3 turbo plug ,I can get 3 spark plug for the price I pay for 1 O.S. Plug

Depends how much you run the nitro.... so I picked up the rc10gt2 and I had a pleasant surprise he had a losi speed NT :oops:....picked up both for 250....the losi speed NT is super hard to find and it was competition for traxxas jato

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks