Crucial 5ive B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad, try it now bruh
Yep I got it in
Edit: I definitely think it was lean. Through the camera I couldn't see any smoke (might have been different in real life tho), also when you started it l, that eratic idle and when you revved it, it sounded like it lean bogged. I don't think you'd be able to tell by color if it was lean since that plug (I'm assuming) was used when it was running fine.

Last edited:
Well that was quick. You work fast crucial ? hopefully this time it won't end in disaster
Trying to keep up with Doug. :ROFLMAO: Waiting on gaskets now.
Wow ,that was faster than Z's postal!.....:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah I think they don't like Z cause he had problems in Texas and Illinois. ??

Trying to keep up with Doug. :ROFLMAO: Waiting on gaskets now
???? I only have 3 rigs?? you 3 1/5 and 3+ 1/8 couldn't keep up with you if I tride??????
Your vid...... 5b did not sound right? from the get go idle was erratic ......can hear something is up before you pull off?
Been wanting to try a esp motor ?? make loads more vids/pics wanna see it all??

???? I only have 3 rigs?? you 3 1/5 and 3+ 1/8 couldn't keep up with you if I tride??????
Your vid...... 5b did not sound right? from the get go idle was erratic ......can hear something is up before you pull off?
Been wanting to try a esp motor ?? make loads more vids/pics wanna see it all??
?Yeah I loved my ESP engine. It was good to me. You know I'll be holding it down on the YT??
cant wait for the first start up video after the rebuild bud.

View attachment 53484
Hopefully coming soon. Got another snail mail package with my gaskets and seals today

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks