DBXL Did I make a mistake ordering a DBXL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok im also far way and have to import everything .....i feel your pain:banghead:
but don't cheap out coz it will be better in the long run to spend a little more now and get something with a good build quality.
if you having to buy a tone of upgrade parts later you will spend the same money

ok im also far way and have to import everything .....i feel your pain:banghead:
but don't cheap out coz it will be better in the long run to spend a little more now and get something with a good build quality.
if you having to buy a tone of upgrade parts later you will spend the same money

Yes, I agree, you cannot really skimp out on these.

Just emailed the company I initially ordered the DBXL from regarding the Octane.
Turns out that although it's listed as available from their supplier, it really isn't, so the Octane is also out of the question.

Is the Baja 5B SS hard to build? I am considering buying the kit and the other stuff you need for it.
What really bothers me about the 5B SS: the plastic is on sprues, so you gotta cut everything precisely, the body is clear so you gotta paint it and apply stickers, and I REALLY hate stickers and paint, I have to purchase the missing parts that don't come with it, which means shelling out more cash.

Thanks again for the replies.
You might disagree with this, but I am going to be settling with a nitro.
Found a couple of vehicles in the EUR 430 range, brand new.

I'll keep you updated.

nitro...o_O.been there done that....(y)....well good luck with it..(y)..nitro is so finicky imo....one day it'll run sweet.:cool:..nx day u blow through 3x glow plugs and it wont wanna run....:mad:.....i swapped nitro for brushless and i couldn't of been happier with the ease of use what comes with brushless power....sum have natural talent tuning/running nitro.....sum don't....i didn't:rolleyes:......i wish u luck..(y)...u may wanna join me mates forum....it has a nitro section onthere
http://anythingrc.co.uk

nitro...o_O.been there done that....(y)....well good luck with it..(y)..nitro is so finicky imo....one day it'll run sweet.:cool:..nx day u blow through 3x glow plugs and it wont wanna run....:mad:.....i swapped nitro for brushless and i couldn't of been happier with the ease of use what comes with brushless power....sum have natural talent tuning/running nitro.....sum don't....i didn't:rolleyes:......i wish u luck..(y)...u may wanna join me mates forum....it has a nitro section onthere
http://anythingrc.co.uk

Yeah, I've seen that before (referring to the fact that nitro is kinda finicky), but I do not mind.
Ended up getting a Kyosho FO-XX 4WD nitro for EUR 400!

I'll upload pictures once I get it!
I think it should be okay for my needs, was going to get an HPI WR8 Ken Block nitro rally car. I actually managed to find the Digital Zebra one and I've read they're getting hard to find (they're actually discontinued but I found an online shop which is still selling it) but the ground clearance is just too low for me. It's a pity because that thing looks bad-ass.

Turns out a friend of mine really loves RC and we've never really talked about it, such a shame really.
He has always wanted a Traxxas Rustler VXR, and he's finally getting one.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks