DBXL Did I make a mistake ordering a DBXL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah we`re all different dude..:cool:...I go used as I`ve only had a few probs..:(.and they all came off ebay not as described :rolleyes:so they went straight bak and I got refunded....:)......but everything else has been spot on.......and when it comes to sale time I don't loose hardly any money....:cool:

yeah we`re all different dude..:cool:...I go used as I`ve only had a few probs..:(.and they all came off ebay not as described :rolleyes:so they went straight bak and I got refunded....:)......but everything else has been spot on.......and when it comes to sale time I don't loose hardly any money....:cool:

Yep with eBay it's been ridiculous. They either arrive damaged or not as described, pisses me off.
I sometimes get a full or partial refund but I still hate that I have to go through a bunch of hassle just to correct the whole situation.

With rare or discontinued items it's worse because if the item gets damaged (usually due to the lousy packaging), boom, that item is gone forever since there's nothing like it.

exactly..this is y I like to buy off forums were the sellers r normally people into the hobby and know whats what...(y)...and r not like a lot of ebayer`s r out to make a quik buck by selling crap....:poop:

Hello again pal! Still waiting for the Savage to come back in stock! :'(
I think I already know the answer to this but what do you think about this model?
https://www.nitrotek.co.uk/rc-cars/...th-petrol-rc-monster-trucks-hummer-24ghz.html

There aren't many videos of it and I've found that they're nothing but cheap Chinese knockoffs but strangely enough, there were a couple of people who said it might actually be worth the money. Is it safe to assume that their quality is similar to King Motor's?

It is HUGE pity they are knockoffs because I like the look of them very much! If that truck was made by a reputable company I would buy it in an instant!

Hahaha, after I get the Savage, I'll probably STILL be wanting a gasoline, maybe in the future....

do not buy anything from nitrotek.?..let alone a shenq hummer..?

Thanks for the reply! Do you, or someone you know, have any experience with their products?
Are they just crap?
Funnily enough, they seem to sell a bunch of them, so people are definitely buying them! :D

If you read the reviews for the Hummer (which could be fake, I know), it's actually got good reviews.
I am only asking because another friend is interested in RC as well now, and he's very much into gasoline like I am.
He found out about the Hummer and is interested in it. He also likes its looks!
When I was doing my research I came across the Hummer multiple times but thought nothing of it because I figured it's a crappy product.

It doesn't cost much, but for students like us it's still a little bit.

Thanks for the reply! Do you, or someone you know, have any experience with their products?
Are they just crap?
Funnily enough, they seem to sell a bunch of them, so people are definitely buying them! :D

If you read the reviews for the Hummer (which could be fake, I know), it's actually got good reviews.
I am only asking because another friend is interested in RC as well now, and he's very much into gasoline like I am.
He found out about the Hummer and is interested in it. He also likes its looks!
When I was doing my research I came across the Hummer multiple times but thought nothing of it because I figured it's a crappy product.

It doesn't cost much, but for students like us it's still a little bit.
yeag I've read about how bad there after sales service is and the total lack of quality in there 1/5th product's.....there cheap for a reason....but by all means buy one if u want to..but imo u'd b better off with a 2nd hand anything rather then a new shen q or yama buggy......

Hello again! :)
Sorry for bumping the thread. I promised an update, and here it is.
I do not have good news...

I'm honestly frustrated. I am still without my RC!
The Savage X 4.6 got delayed over and over and over. I became interested in the Bullet MT 3.0, stocks disappeared last week. The Firestorm Nitro is also out of stock, the Baja is out of stock and they don't even know when they'll restock it.
My options are: Wait for the Savage X 4.6 till January (no specific date), wait for the HPI Baja or get the King Motor KM001.

The Savage X 4.6 got delayed over and over and over. I became interested in the Bullet MT 3.0, stocks disappeared last week. The Firestorm Nitro is also out of stock, the Baja is out of stock and they don't even know when they'll restock it.
My options are: Wait for the Savage X 4.6 till January (no specific date), wait for the HPI Baja or get the King Motor KM001.
iiiiiiiiii sayyyyyyyyyyy get a king motor or rovan baja, i have one, they are great, imo anything nitro issa pain, but if u do want nitro, go for it, imm just stating my opinion as i always do ;)

km Baja imo...(y)......nitro.....been there done that..:rolleyes:..no more....(y)
yup sux, the sealed back plate nitro engines and truggys arent that bad, like they don't have airleaks but theyre still finicky, don't last long, not to mention the glow plugs are expensive as sh!t!!! and they love to blow them. not worth it imo.

I'd go for a KM X2
All parts are compatible with the Losi 5T

In dire situations like this go for the km or rovan. Get a roller if you can and go from there with your own electronics and engine. I love nitro but as I and others have stated they are a pain and expensive to run.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks