Doug's hpi 5B SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is neater🤔👍🏻 still issue though 🤦‍♂️ getting into the radio tray is a pain😤 still have to take the pipe off the mounts........but I guess no different from the 34 and oli pipe🤷‍♂️
Oi and get fuked🖕🏻😆
much better without that big ass long bolt on there doug, neater and stronger than before (y)(y),

ps; you shaved yer feet doug ?? :ROFLMAO:

Is neater🤔👍🏻 still issue though 🤦‍♂️ getting into the radio tray is a pain😤 still have to take the pipe off the mounts........but I guess no different from the 34 and oli pipe🤷‍♂️
Oi and get fuked🖕🏻😆
only small issues though doug (y), most of us need to do spanner work for the daftest of things, then ya fix that issue and a new issue then pops up further along :LOL:,

ps; sorry about the foot shaving comment, not :ROFLMAO:,
pps, cant believe no ones noticed ya have six toes on yer right foot doug,
if anyone reads thiat last bit then ya have to admit it if ya go back an have a look :ROFLMAO:,

only small issues though doug (y), most of us need to do spanner work for the daftest of things, then ya fix that issue and a new issue then pops up further along :LOL:,

ps; sorry about the foot shaving comment, not :ROFLMAO:,
pps, cant believe no ones noticed ya have six toes on yer right foot doug,
if anyone reads thiat last bit then ya have to admit it if ya go back an have a look :ROFLMAO:,
I only see 5 toes

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks