Just got my Baja 5b, how can i make this thing quieter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i had a real good run there :cool:

Started leaning out the high side, it really started opening up
Wheelies every so often when the tires manages to grab ground.

tons of fun!
I really missed just bashing around, my nitros are old, and very hard to find parts for should i crash.
Resulting in me having "fun", but not "FUN!" with them.

Got some real nice scars on the new rc already, wing is beat, plate at the top of the cage has a good scar, bead locks on the wheels are all banged up.
Awesome. :LOL:

and TDC was something i learned from a dirtbike magazine years ago.
I always did the same thing with my nitros as well.
I'm sure it makes 0 difference in the long run.

so, what's the quickest way to dry out tire foam?
I decided to swap out for some new tires i had already ordered.
Stock tires are pretty much done, donuts etc. :poop:

I got them pretty dry, one side I had to ring out real good. lol

dryer with low heat maybe?
(thump thump thump)

:ROFLMAO:

I live by a lake so the geese are a pain in the ass to my neighbors next to it so I chase them away with the 5ive t. There's always a plus side to using your rig for good of your hood :ROFLMAO: ... and my neighbors get a kick out of seeing my 5ive flying around because they never seen anything like it

did some squishy action with a towel, good enough.
This thing lives outside in the garage now anyways. :cool:

oven, lol!

I doubt i'll get any complaints from the neighbors i like.
There is a guy a few houses up that runs his dirtbikes when he gets bored
wheelies up the street, sometimes with a young child onboard...

I googled the f out of him one day and got his cell phone number, so i like to text him to remind him to get the kids helmets on... :ROFLMAO:

I have another neighbor that is a total narcist, like the fker has been trying to train me for the past 10 years.
What he wants?
If he is outside, he wants me to not be in my backyard (that's like 4x the size of his).

He is absolutely going to LOVE this thing!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek:

Last edited:
Hey Sean, remember when u said this in a different thread, well same thing applies to this one:
Yep, they can go fek off. I have a major prick for a neighbor. He calls the cops about anything and everything. At the end of the day, I violate no ordinances, and theres nothing he can do about it. Most the other neighbors either don't care, or come out to watch it getting ripped around.

Mainly i don't want the wife to nag me about it.
But i think it will be fine.
I'm totally going to try a turndown on the exhaust tip, just needs a tiny bit of tone down.
Make it more like my Nitro's and i'm gtg.

The one neighbor i have issues with, total fk tard.
He goes super creepy with his attempts to train me to fall within his control of things...
The word they use "Gaslighting"...
And another ploy, they call it "flying monkeys"
Pretty much: "Oh poor me, I'm such a victim of this neighbor that mows his lawn when i don't want him to"
Result = some people thinking i'm a pos, and him trying to get people to "help him with his problem"

I have been learning a ton about narcissists lately since he stepped up his game last summer with a hose... :cautious:
Attorney has given me instructions on how to act, but mainly i do my thing, record, report, and continue until we can show a solid history.

10 years of it, last summer he broke out the hose while i was using my mower to clean up dog poop preparing for some rc action. lol
Final straw.

A very careful line i have to play here.
been thinking about it a bit... so yeah.

I found out recently that i did all of the things needed to really piss off a narcissist
Ignore them
Use words like: "what's wrong with you?"
bunch of others i can't recall off of the top of my head, but i did them all out of my natural reaction to his silly games.

For the cops getting called on you, sounds like you might have a narcissist
be glad/hope that's all they do. lol

So yeah, it would be nice if i could show i made an attempt to quiet this thing down...
But we don't want to go crazy, and loose power or something like that.
;)

Sorry for the personal crap, just sorta applies and it's my life.
(I refuse to move, home office and this neighborhood is great for it)

I'm also planting a wall of evergreen trees this summer, it will take a few years to mature but fk it.
I also hate evergreen trees (in my yard).

Mainly i don't want the wife to nag me about it.
But i think it will be fine.
I'm totally going to try a turndown on the exhaust tip, just needs a tiny bit of tone down.
Make it more like my Nitro's and i'm gtg.

The one neighbor i have issues with, total fk tard.
He goes super creepy with his attempts to train me to fall within his control of things...
The word they use "Gaslighting"...
And another ploy, they call it "flying monkeys"
Pretty much: "Oh poor me, I'm such a victim of this neighbor that mows his lawn when i don't want him to"
Result = some people thinking i'm a pos, and him trying to get people to "help him with his problem"

I have been learning a ton about narcissists lately since he stepped up his game last summer with a hose... :cautious:
Attorney has given me instructions on how to act, but mainly i do my thing, record, report, and continue until we can show a solid history.

10 years of it, last summer he broke out the hose while i was using my mower to clean up dog poop preparing for some rc action. lol
Final straw.

A very careful line i have to play here.
been thinking about it a bit... so yeah.

I found out recently that i did all of the things needed to really piss off a narcissist
Ignore them
Use words like: "what's wrong with you?"
bunch of others i can't recall off of the top of my head, but i did them all out of my natural reaction to his silly games.

For the cops getting called on you, sounds like you might have a narcissist
be glad/hope that's all they do. lol

So yeah, it would be nice if i could show i made an attempt to quiet this thing down...
But we don't want to go crazy, and loose power or something like that.
;)

Sorry for the personal crap, just sorta applies and it's my life.
(I refuse to move, home office and this neighborhood is great for it)

I'm also planting a wall of evergreen trees this summer, it will take a few years to mature but fk it.
I also hate evergreen trees (in my yard).
Fek sounds like our neighbors are related. I'm planting a hedge as well. Mine will have nasty thorns to contend with. To my advantage hes pissed off all the other neighbors so I can pretty much do whatever I want.

Fek sounds like our neighbors are related. I'm planting a hedge as well. Mine will have nasty thorns to contend with. To my advantage hes pissed off all the other neighbors so I can pretty much do whatever I want.

What type of hedge are you planting?

I was thinking the evergreen trees due to the height (15ft) and they are somewhat narrow so i won't loose a ton of property with them...
won't be a perfect wall, but it's a start.

Last edited:
Either going with flowering quince or barberry. I wanted firethorn, but its toxic to the dogs, and my wife wasnt having it. My mates wife does landscaping, and also hates my neighbor so she gonna stop off this spring and see how many plants it will take for the one side of the house. The prick has a park bench sitting there facing my house so he can watch what I'm doing. Cops and township say theres nothing they can do about it, plus he has to walk across the corner of my property to gain access to said bench. Hes gonna have to move some of his junk after this spring. Other side of the house and down to the property line I don't know what were planting yet. Problem being its 3/4 shaded all day. Then theres the wood shed, then the woods starts. I may fell a few trees to ket some more light in if my mates wife thinks we can get something to grow along that side. Biggest issue being the trees right on the other side of the line. They are dying off, and nothing I can do about it, and the neighbor wont do anything about it. So theres always branches falling. don't want to spend too much on new shrubs/trees just to have them taken out by his half dead trees.

I'm in the states, so laws will vary.
But the cops are worthless lazy minimum effort fellas.

I had the same problem, cops are worthless, even tried to scold me for wearing a big chrome 50 cal deagle on my belt while in my backyard. :sneaky:
That's a topic that gets me fired up so i layed into the cop real hard, then finished with my carry permit.
(I don't need it where i live, but i have it)

I also have security cameras all around my house, so my actions and the neighbors are all recorded while there movement is movement on my side of the fence.

For the trees, you might have legal ground, but you will need to talk to an attorney that specializes in that sort of thing.
One issue, depending on the neighbor you might start something new with him...

Me, I'm looking at this fk tard abusing "redflag" crap should it become a thing here.
My attorney wrote a book about gun laws in my state, and i have him on speed dial. lol

Now i have another that specializes in neighbor issues...

And I'm not sure if a better person or a weaker person would have called it and moved years ago.
But I'm stubborn, and ready to spend every cent i have to punish/train this fk to stop messing with people.

I have been tempted to leave a review at his place of work calling him out by name.
Then have a few friends help me out...
:ROFLMAO:

I also have a little card I'm holding, my problem neighbor has a shed that violates building code (waay to close to the property line).
I could have the city cite him and force him to remove/move it.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks