DBXL Kill switch stuck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mcd did this...1x of the coil plugs was touching the head?..It'd start then run for a bit then cut....everytime..?.took me awhile to work it out?
Yeah my L5B did it. Had me scratching my head cause it would run great but if I hit a hard bump it would just cut off. Then when I would pull the starter to see if I had spark it would be all good until the next hard jump or bump then BAM, shut off again.

Yeah my L5B did it. Had me scratching my head cause it would run great but if I hit a hard bump it would just cut off. Then when I would pull the starter to see if I had spark it would be all good until the next hard jump or bump then BAM, shut off again.
Exactly what mine did..?...obv the different pitch in the engine vibes/bumps ect would eventually make it touch the head n cut..?..proper head scratcher??

The trim for the throttle was turned all the way down. I turned it up a little and it fired on the first pull -man I feel like an idiot!!!

Well ,so do I if it makes you feel better ,the bright side ,is that you gained some experience from us all
to cover everything that would hender an engine from starting!......LOL....almost!.....:giggle::giggle:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks