KM Baja.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dayum, that's one helluva bolt!

Just make sure it doesn't drag on the clutch spring when you install everything. Otherwise you could have a small, but very destructive detonation within the clutch housing. It's typically better to use a countersunk bolt on the clutch mount to ensure clearance. But hey, if it clears the spring and everything works; go for it!

Dayum, that's one helluva bolt!

Just make sure it doesn't drag on the clutch spring when you install everything. Otherwise you could have a small, but very destructive detonation within the clutch housing. It's typically better to use a countersunk bolt on the clutch mount to ensure clearance. But hey, if it clears the spring and everything works; go for it!

No ,that was the first thing that I checked ,the head is extra tall .but only barely comes up almost the same height as the
bolt holes ,the washers that go under the shoes will raise them further!

I will take a side pic of it!...But thanx for the heads up!...:giggle:

The starter is biting me on the ass ,it don't like compression!.... :unsure:

I will still keep trying ,at this point ,I taking it off like 10 times an now reverted to my cordless drill to run the screws
on & off!...:cool:

Yeah my OBR did the same thing to me. Kept wrecking pullstarters. I finally got sick of it and went with the Killer RC power starter. I trashed one starter bit, but that was totally my fault. I won't go back to a pullstart unless I had no other option at this point. Even wrecking the starter bit is a non issue, because I can just hop over to lowes or home depot for a replacement. No need to wait for parts to be shipped.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks