KM Baja.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't take a vid , you never drove it ??

I need to button a few things down before I drive it ,yesterday ,I had some issues with the radio gear ,couldn't find the original
rec. ,so I had to bind another one that I had to it ,but got the radio gear working!

Here ya go Z ,a little teaser just for you!.....:p........:ROFLMAO:

The carb needs kitted ,it will flood as it sits ,but once I open the needles up after I start it ,then it stays running ,I
remember now a few years ago ,that it was happening ,that why I quit running it ,that is why it doesn't return back
to idle ,an caused me to wreck ,that is why I was playing with the sets ,wasnt tuning!
Here is another vid. ,it is flooding ,an it is the carb. the tank is venting like it should ,so there is no built up pressure in
the tank forcing fuel!

I am quite happy that it will still run with the way the carb is ,at least I know what the issue is an it will stay running ,
but will not attempt to drive it until I get another new carb or fix this one!

with the twin ring piston, Did you check to make sure that you did not have any ring end gaps that were not supported by full cylinder through full stroke.

with the twin ring piston, Did you check to make sure that you did not have any ring end gaps that were not supported by full cylinder through full stroke.

The engine ran fine with the dual ring before the carb dried up over the 2 years of sitting!
do your drive axles stay in when you screw up and roll the car? I'm having a major problem with this on my 001.

I never had issues with the drive shafts popping out ,I always make sure they don't ,as I had shattered an expensive
MIP super duty axle on one of my 1/8 monster truck before ,which was caused by an un proper hub adjustment!

Last edited:
Time to pull it out an take the old carb & tank out ,my new carb should be here this afternoon ,tracking shows
that it is at my post office ,an it is out for delivery!....:cool:

Will be installing the new fuel lines & filter as well!

What carb you going with?

It is basicly the same thing what is on it now ,as I don't want to sink a lot of money into this right now ,later
I might upgrade the whole engine!
That being said ,an I don't know what it actually is ,I will just call it the Junk brand!...:p

It was cheap ,so if something else fails ,it wont be a loss!...:cool:

It is basicly the same thing what is on it now ,as I don't want to sink a lot of money into this right now ,later
I might upgrade the whole engine!
That being said ,an I don't know what it actually is ,I will just call it the Junk brand!...:p

It was cheap ,so if something else fails ,it wont be a loss!...:cool:
I hear ya but you can swap carb over to the new engine.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks