Looks like hpi is making a comeback!!!??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To tell you the truth I don't think the rovan/km parts are that bad??‍♂️ I finally had a chance to deal with them on my 85 baja build and the fit wasn't bad at all. Of course I used blackbone gears and rcmax/alx drivetrain parts but the rovan/km plastics weren't bad when it came to fitting with the genuine hpi parts that I was able to acquire.
Everything is nice except the metal is too soft.

Yeah I really wanted one, but got 0 good feedback about the engines. There was a 2.0 version for the octane, and the nitro version but I don't think it ever hit the market
an me ?.....but soooo many running issues...??..nah..☹
...twice i came soo close to hitting the 'buy it now 'on a 2nd version but knew it was gonna b problums ☹

Last edited:
Goes to show how long I was out of the nitro 1/8 RC scene. around 2006 I had 2 totally built Savage 25's , Ofna Hyper buggy , Ofna GTP on road, an RS43 mostly stock, and a totally custom built RS43 with a BB engine. Sold all my stuff around 2007 and abandoned RC's for guns. Then jump to 2018 when I was looking to get back to RC I could not find anything Savage . I did not know they were going through bankrupcy. I loved the Savage products. would absolutely revisit . I do miss my Savages.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks