My 5iveT v1.5 basher build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok cool, these were pretty cheap. Only $20 bucks on eBay. Hopefully they are bright...
Also, do I run the lights from a separate battery ? Or can the same Lipo that runs my servos/ radio work ?

It’s a DDM Racing 7.4v 7000mAh LiPo RX
I do(y) ..i run 8x led pods off a 1600mah 2s lipo
Lipo cabled tided to the top plate(y)
Leds show at end of vid(y)

Last edited:
Yip that one should have been a keper :unsure:(y)
How did you remember the your login:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:
If i don't have my browser remember im screwed?:LOL:

I’ve had the same email for over 20yrs. Easy to remember :sneaky:

Does anyone have a cage cover like this?? I really want one.
I really want to find a way to minimize clean up. I haven’t ran thru mud yet but right now I couldn’t even imagine doing that.
43A5E527-87EB-4F3C-8CAE-95127BB2484E.jpeg

Last edited:
I was installing the new Futaba 4PV radio.....
Took out the old Rx dropped in the new one. Connected the servos and kill switch to it.
Soon as I turn it on, I smell something funny. Next thing I see smoke coming out from the electric box...

I yanked out the Lipo battery soon as I saw the smoke. All this happened in under 5 seconds.

I’m not sure what went wrong I just hope this short didn’t mess up the servos or the Futaba RX

Super bummed right now.
Where can I buy a new power switch ?? Need one ASAP so I can check the electronics

I was installing the new Futaba 4PV radio.....
Took out the old Rx dropped in the new one. Connected the servos and kill switch to it.
Soon as I turn it on, I smell something funny. Next thing I see smoke coming out from the electric box...

I yanked out the Lipo battery soon as I saw the smoke. All this happened in under 5 seconds.

I’m not sure what went wrong I just hope this short didn’t mess up the servos or the Futaba RX

Super bummed right now.
Where can I buy a new power switch ?? Need one ASAP so I can check the electronics
DDM or your local hobby store, don't ever buy Traxxas on off switch cuz there crap as well

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks