New Vekta owner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The TTs flip easier because their narrower axle and front end. It matters more on your driving skills, can't expect it to be glued to the ground and make sharp turns at high speed with any spikes, I see that in vids with all models. Sometimes you need that slip. Depends on your terrain and gow you wanna bash.
Are you saying the tt has a narrower stance then the unlimited buggy ?
I may work something out with you if I don't decide to make another one.My hardware is already sitting here.There was a guy on Facebook selling the 1st version rear axle for 150 brand new but the first version had a smaller bearing that would fall apart on a big bore.
Yeah let me know, I'm getting a bunch of stuff together to sell off. I'm in no hurry whatsoever to start another build. Have a few other things I have to get done first. Just looking at this point. And how do you tell the difference between v1 and v2 axles?

Are you saying the tt has a narrower stance then the unlimited buggy ?

Yeah let me know, I'm getting a bunch of stuff together to sell off. I'm in no hurry whatsoever to start another build. Have a few other things I have to get done first. Just looking at this point. And how do you tell the difference between v1 and v2 axles?
Yes the TT has a narrower rear axle and front arm setup. Front shock tower and bumper are only other difference. Everything else is same. Im gonna pick up another cage this week. My other kit would also need diffs and dogbones.

I don't plan on running the lightweight set.The 20-50 grams of weight makes no real difference when you start adding all of the billet parts from RcMax.

On another note what are you guys running for diff fluid.RcMax recommends 1 mil rear and 300k front.

Last edited:
I don't plan on running the lightweight set.The 20-50 grams of weight makes no real difference when you start adding all of the billet parts from RcMax.

On another note what are you guys running for diff fluid.RcMax recommends 1 mil rear and 300k front.
That's what I'll be running, gonna start with the recommendations that are on rcmax and detroit websites, they give oil and fuel recommendations too for those that don't know

What fluid are you using brand wise?

I am in need of 1mil diff fluid and van
t find any so if any of you guys want to sell me some or can get you hands on some let me know.Thanks
Amain hobbies bro https://www.amainhobbies.com/mugen-...oil-50ml-1000000cst-mugb0349/p453219?v=410171
They carry 300000 too
https://beachrc.com/ultimate-racing-diff-oil-300-000-cps-2oz/
They also have instock

I spoke to DDM and they told me there has been a worldwide diff fluid shortage for the past 8 months.I finally found some and put in an order but some of the weights are very hard to find.Have you guys ever seen this happen before.Any ideas why there would be a shortage?

I spoke to DDM and they told me there has been a worldwide diff fluid shortage for the past 8 months.I finally found some and put in an order but some of the weights are very hard to find.Have you guys ever seen this happen before.Any ideas why there would be a shortage?
Prolly from all the implants people are getting with their "stimulus" checks...... and no never seen it this stupid before.

Yes sir Mr Parks my motor wheels and rear upper links.I always tell myself that I am going to take my time and enjoy putting it together .I always end up buying every part nut and bolt I need while I wait for parts in the mail and end up blasting through the build in a night,

I will get a lot of pics up though just so you guys have something to look at.

Yes sir Mr Parks my motor wheels and rear upper links.I always tell myself that I am going to take my time and enjoy putting it together .I always end up buying every part nut and bolt I need while I wait for parts in the mail and end up blasting through the build in a night,

I will get a lot of pics up though just so you guys have something to look at.
Cant wait!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks