OBR reed case or TPS Racing Falcon 3 redrace2 engine??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new Obr pipe . Really good quality (((
I'm very angry

Attachments

• IMG_20210902_102241.jpg
    IMG_20210902_102241.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20210902_102021.jpg
    IMG_20210902_102021.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20210902_110823.jpg
    IMG_20210902_110823.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
probably fixed . if there's something else inside, can it get into the engine?
before .. the OBR ends with this act for me...

Last edited:
if there was a mess in the exhaust. it would blow out. or can it return to the cylinder by back pressure?

It's not back pressure. It's a sonic wave. The chances of it getting back in your engine are plausible but not likely. You really done seem to understand how a tuned pipe works. Yes the pipe is sloppy and should have been cleaned before being shipped out, but considering we've seen many pipes from different makers with this same issue it shouldn't be too surprising.

I think the OBR has not yet mastered this work around pipes . it's still their first exhaust for 5b. but I think it's an extreme shame and ruin of their reputation. or that it would be a coincidence and I would just get such a crap )) In my opinion, more people have already received such a badly made oven. olimat has been making pipes for a long time. after all, they are larger by experts in the production of exhausts. bro, but always someone copies someone :-( so it just goes in business :-( . I also wanted an Olimat or Bartolone pipe, but it didn't pay to buy it for customs and VAT. it decided it was from ireland (obr uk) so it paid off for me the most from there. and I wanted more chrome for the look of my 5b. because I already have one a raw pipe. and obr.com write on the site that it is the strongest pipe on the market with their engines. we will see. but it was a bit of a shock when it came. all bad !! pipe wrapped in paper only. no invoice or sticker. just nothing. this guy in britain really makes me angry ..

I think the OBR has not yet mastered this work around pipes . it's still their first exhaust for 5b. but I think it's an extreme shame and ruin of their reputation. or that it would be a coincidence and I would just get such a crap )) In my opinion, more people have already received such a badly made oven. olimat has been making pipes for a long time. after all, they are larger by experts in the production of exhausts. bro, but always someone copies someone :-( so it just goes in business :-( . I also wanted an Olimat or Bartolone pipe, but it didn't pay to buy it for customs and VAT. it decided it was from ireland (obr uk) so it paid off for me the most from there. and I wanted more chrome for the look of my 5b. because I already have one a raw pipe. and obr.com write on the site that it is the strongest pipe on the market with their engines. we will see. but it was a bit of a shock when it came. all bad !! pipe wrapped in paper only. no invoice or sticker. just nothing. this guy in britain really makes me angry ..
Britain and Ireland are different countries.

Britain and Ireland are different countries.
I know . I have made a mistake . I write that I ordered the exhaust from Ireland because I do not have to pay customs duties because I live in the EU. from GB I would already pay the duty because it is no longer in the eu

I have really that bad luck, am I cursed or I already a complete idiot? I also have a fault with the engine ? or ? first the chassis, then the exhaust and now the engine? kill me . Is that normal sound or not ? dan says it shouldn't be. So i do not know . it is not audible with the engine running. but when recorded on a phone it's a little louder than real..

Is there up and down movement on the crank?
I don't know exactly what you're thinking. how do i find out. dan said that if i didn't lose the compression it wouldn't be anything serious. I should look at the clutch part to see if I have anything loose. but it seems to me how it went from the cylinder like a bearing on a connecting rod or something. but who knows. my old G320 full mod does it just a little, much quieter

If you grab the flywheel can you up and down
Sadly😔😞 it looks like the 2bolt 26çc has met its end👎🏻#hpi #krakenrc #OBR #oneilbrothersracing #largerc #1/5car #olimat #hostilerc #ddm #uberc #superspikes #phatdad #turtleracing #crazyrc #superfun #blackbone #fastlanemachine #flm #20k #hostilerc #hostile #deadengine #fgmodellsport #beetle https://www.instagram.com/p/CGHNOhRgbcT/?utm_medium=share_sheet

If you grab the flywheel can you up and down
Sadly😔😞 it looks like the 2bolt 26çc has met its end👎🏻#hpi #krakenrc #OBR #oneilbrothersracing #largerc #1/5car #olimat #hostilerc #ddm #uberc #superspikes #phatdad #turtleracing #crazyrc #superfun #blackbone #fastlanemachine #flm #20k #hostilerc #hostile #deadengine #fgmodellsport #beetle https://www.instagram.com/p/CGHNOhRgbcT/?utm_medium=share_sheet
not to the sides it does not move at all .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks