Proboat 1/8 scale miss budweiser hydro build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PORTCITY RC
Stay Home En Casa GIF by Sony Music Spain

🤣🤣🤣
ILL THINK ABOUT IT!

Yea I emailed the dasboata dude and pretty much told me he's done teaching people and to go on Facebook so I told him thanks for his time and ill leave it at that. Idc if his props are the best in the world and I simply asked for advise and I couldn't even get an answer I just got a price of 118 shipped and that was that
No offense Ryan what were you expecting . That's his business not his hobby. If he give his secrets to you and you turn around and start selling props he looses money.

There are quite a few videos out there on how to sharpen , balance and polish props. The crap part is what some of the props are made from are extremely toxic metals

I picked up a balancer but I don't want to mess with the toxicity of the metals. I'll pay someone to do it for me.

I got my Hydro props from a guy on Intlwaters forum and all my other props are from Chris and DASBOATA.
Ppl like him are why some newbies give up on the hobby.
No he gets tire kickers . I think hes from the New England area. Not sure . He just doesn't put up with peoples crap. Like all you guys not being able to put up with noobs on the forum hes kind of the same way. So think about that for a minute . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
No offense Ryan what were you expecting . That's his business not his hobby. If he give his secrets to you and you turn around and start selling props he looses money.

There are quite a few videos out there on how to sharpen , balance and polish props. The crap part is what some of the props are made from are extremely toxic.

I picked up a balancer but I don't want to mess with the toxicity of the metals. I'll pay someone to do it for me.

I got my Hydro props from a guy on Intlwaters forum and all my other props are from Chris and DASBOATA.

No he gets tire kickers . I think hes from the New England area. Not shure . He just doesn't put up with peoples crap. Like all you guys not being able to put up with noobs on the forum hes kind of the same way. So think about that for a minute . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Its not just noobs, it's also you 🤭🤣

Rep
Boats are a totally different world.
That's why my 55" is hanging from the shelf.
I've been told its a poop hull for gas and to heavy for twin electrics. If you don't buy from this place your wasting money.. Forgot that hull and buy this for.$$$$.$$ kinda like big bore vs small

Yeah tell you what prob suits your boat and then someone can go and start a rival buissness
No he gets tire kickers . I think hes from the New England area. Not sure . He just doesn't put up with peoples crap. Like all you guys not being able to put up with noobs on the forum hes kind of the same way. So think about that for a minute . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Doesn’t put up with peoples crap? He has a buissness and part of that is to help people pick out what’s best for them. I have nothing to think about for a minute, he is a crappy buissness man and if he keeps it up chances are he won’t last so long
oh and rep, yeah I wouldn’t deal with him either

I see a pattern here...ddm/land rig companies =awesome... boat companies = miserable ass holes
Land rigs as you say are nothing to making a boat, especially a hydro go fast. I ran gas boats for about 20 years. Started with Homelites before Zens were a thing. Lots of secrets that were earned by trial and error. I have a few. You paid for those. They're not easily given out. There are books you can get just on the props. Go to a boat race, between heats some cover up their boats props or outdrive area with a towel. I did my own prop work. Modding. balancing, polishing. All the HP in the world wont help you if you have the wrong, or modded wrong prop. Its an art in itself. If it was easy to go 100+ mph on the water, everybody would be doing it. I stick to cars now.
Doing something a little different after running dirt for a while. These Baja's can be used for many different things. Haven't decided on the color just yet.

Attachments

• IMG_0001 (3).JPG
    IMG_0001 (3).JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0002 (1).JPG
    IMG_0002 (1).JPG
    142 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    240 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I remember you now you had smart remarks awhile back on something I commented on. No need for you to start up again. (y) and your confusing the 100mph boat thread with this one and nowhere in here did i say I was trying to achieve triple digits with this boat.
I don't remember that. But If I did make a smart remark. I hope you learned something about the subject.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks