Raminator Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shocks are way to solid , definitely taking off the springs of one set , no choice there I don't think , but I'll run it first to see
Oh I will be showing that off to the point of annoyance ?????
Oh I will be showing that off to the point of annoyance ?????

Attachments

• IMG_20210119_145312.jpg
    IMG_20210119_145312.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20210119_145246.jpg
    IMG_20210119_145246.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20210119_145238.jpg
    IMG_20210119_145238.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 7
In this time of pandemic and alot of people are struggling , I feel very fortunate , but I worked sold stuff and did overtime hours over a year's time to EARN ! this thing , I feel very fortunate , I have a few days off work , then a night fishing trip , then I will be putting this thing together , still waiting on the Marine grease , but I will picture my way along , then on 509 RC video on you tube , we will have a video of this thing busting up stuff ! I talked to him today , sounds like it's a go on the video , stay tuned ?

Yes , I've watched it till stupidity , thanx , upon a thourough inventory , I'm missing a engine mount piece , I wonder how long it will take to hire a immigration smuggler to bring that acrossed the pond ? CRRRRAAAAAP !!!
The engine mount should come from your stock engine if I remember correct. You reuse it. Is it the primary engine mount at the bottom you are talking about? The part at 3:49 in the video is what I am referring too.

Just didn't get how the dual shocks fits with the wheelie bar brackets , I put on the dual shocks before the wheelie bar , so it wouldn't fit , I e mailed primal RC to get some pictures of the mounting , they weren't with dual shocks , so I was still on my own , so I put the bracket behind the shock standoff , put the stand off through the bracket then the chassis worked perfect , I to old Allen at primal what I did , he said that will work and is also a first he heard of , the shock is sposed to vo above the bracket in another hole ? but here's what I ended up with , after poop hung out the big Allan head screws for flatter screws so it wouldn't rub on the shock spring ,and it brings the shock out further from the bracket that way

Attachments

• IMG_20210125_194724.jpg
    IMG_20210125_194724.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210125_194655.jpg
    IMG_20210125_194655.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 10
Looking good! Yeah some people run the second shock in that top hole. They use the shock mount as the screw that goes through the frame plate and into the chassis cross brace. I felt like it positioned it too high in my opinion...so my shock is mounted like yours. I could see if you were running springs on the second shock the reasoning for going to the top hole...but not gor when its just acting as a dampener without springs.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks