Raminator Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll check that for ya , I'm not running it till I get a chassis skin on and the wonderful shoe goo deal is compleated , but I will let u no 4 sure , dam this thing is like a rock , I drop it from chest hieghth and it hits the ground like it's nothn , I want to put some more miles on the ram but mother nature is blowing her nose here again , 60° two days ago , I've got snow on my yard right now , and more predicted this week , looks like awrench ng week , I'll get my ram suspetion adjusted n stuff ,, again with the YEEEEEEHAAAAAW ! SO GET OUT THERE , CUZ I DO ! ??

Last edited:
O. K. That's it ! I've had this addiction for 25-30 years , this RC max raminator is the top of the top , I'm sorry but there is no vehical on the market that can deliver as much power , matched with more of a fun factor than anything I have , and I basically have it all , including planes n drones , the ram is more entertaining than anything I have ,,,FORGETABOUTIT !! , Even racing with other cars on our mud pit track , hillariouse ! They crash n stuff , I just whale dirt around carefully and end up being right with everybody else at the finish , but it looks like Dan isn't enjoying the nudge bar as much as I do 🤣😂😁 his poor mini max was crashed in the wrong spot wrong time 🤣😂 , looked like a semi hitting a blue bird 🤣 , talk about sending it 🤣 yep sent it straight to the work bench , unfortunately it's my work bench , but still hillariouse 😃🤣😂

So , I geuss I could be accused of of such , with my ram build , but that stock motor was a throw out before I received it , but guys I drive n race n bash with are all into this more power ,more speed , more money , more parts , then blow out other parts to buy more parts , the one I refer to , I always ask him if he brought his rake to gather his parts before we leave 🤣 , I tottaly get it , it's the hobby , but jeeze ! Mo money ,,Mo money ,,Mo money !! I get it , but don't see the need for it ,in a non stop flushing of money on one rig just for a tiny bit more speed , these mamba set ups are 5-6 hundred dollars , and I think he's on his third upgrade of the system ,wow ! And after all this crap , he didn't even finish the race , broke a steering link , and NO ! the raminator was no where close to the scene of the damage 🤣

OOOOOOH !! BOOOYYYEEEEE !!! So I took the ram out it ran great put it away for 4 work days , got it out put it in the truck , got it out , started it , and both drive shafts are turning but no movement ! I can't believe that both diffs went out , just by pushing it around , when I got it out of the truck I heard something drop out of it on the bed of the truck , it was a metal pin , that I have pictured here , Mr. Dizzle ? Does that look familiar to you , plus where the heck would it fall out of , there's nowhere it can fall out of , it looks like a hex pin

Attachments

• 16185913653692891339804128137252.jpg
    16185913653692891339804128137252.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 17
I sat on my porch for a hour just looking at this stupid pin , and decided there is no other place it could go but in the wheel hexs , after waiting for a year and a half for the motor and all the yanking around , I had forgotten that I put wheel wideners on it , that leaves the hex pin in the wide open space between the bearing and the wheel , ,so I dug in and found that one of the front hex pins was shesred off and one back one was tottaly gone , talk about releaf , wow , I put the pin that I found in the empty hole , and just put in a perfect size screw in the other wheel , and I'm back to endless wheelies !! 🤣 As far as the video goes , I don't know how to post it or I would have a long time ago , HELP ! ?

Couldn't stand it no more , took the maxinator out in the snow , I was just gonna idle it for a while , so I didn't charge the batt, , I swear it jump off the patio by it's self ! , So the snow show was on ! That thing is the funnest thing I own O.M.G. ! YA Mr. Dizzle if I knew how to post a video I would have one here for sure , but the battery cut off worked to precision , love that freeekn truck , if you don't own one and your into 5 scale , sell as one stuff n get one , it brings nothing but smiles , cept for my wife plugging her ears ! That's priceless 😅🤣

Mike Taylor told me that ALXes tester was snapping those like crazy he bought all the ones that he had
Unfortunately replacing that part with something stronger is just going to redirect the damage elsewhere
Someone needs to come out with a driveshaft or something that has a shear pin to act as the break point
Something that’s easy to get at and cheap to fix

Mike Taylor told me that ALXes tester was snapping those like crazy he bought all the ones that he had
Unfortunately replacing that part with something stronger is just going to redirect the damage elsewhere
Someone needs to come out with a driveshaft or something that has a shear pin to act as the break point
Something that’s easy to get at and cheap to fix

Yep, but it's a start.

Well ,,, here goes , exocage you tube dude drilled out his pistons on his raminator ,!! I've always wanted to do it , but didn't know how big to go , now I've got a starting point , 3/32 , is what he used , I might go bigger , I've got double shocks , this is gunna be cool , obsorb instead of bounce like a beach ball , doing it today , I can feel the cusssshhh already !!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks